69 million page views

For now, Islam is Evil

Reader comment on item: The Evil Isn't Islam

Submitted by Duck (United States), Apr 6, 2004 at 23:14

According to generally accepted history, the Talmud, Bible, and Quran, these things have happened

First the Jews( Jewish Nation ) Ruled, commited great atrocities(first testament), and then were brought low. (enslavement, wandering a long time ago)

Then the Christians came along, Ruled, commited great atrocities (Crusades, Spanish Inquisition), and were greatly diluted.(Roman catholic, Pentecostal,Mormon, to name a few)((more recently))

And then we have Islam.((NOW)) They are commiting greater and greater atrocities as I print this. A Religion 1400 years old is ((NOW!)) planning on the best way to kill you, or anyone who happens to be there at the moment that he decides will take out the greatest number of people.

This must be stopped.

I Know that 95% of Muslims deplore the tactics taken by the other 5% that practice that religion. Sorry, but 5% is enough to make most of the rest of the World vulnerable. As long as you target Innocents(bystanders,mothers,infants, whoever).

I don't write the news, but every major news story involves destruction, and militant muslims( USA, Spain, The Philipines, Russia, Chechnya and a whole slew of Asian countries) . All seem to target innocents.

I for one would draw a line in the sand.
Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to For now, Islam is Evil by Duck

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2022 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)