4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Ianus to Tariq

Reader comment on item: Pope Benedict XVI and the Koran
in response to reader comment: Moderate and radical Muslim

Submitted by Ianus (Poland), Jan 22, 2006 at 18:13

You wrote tariq,

> there is no such thing as a radical muslim. the ppl whom u call radical muslims are actually hypocrites. they are not muslims. they only distort the message of Islam to justify their cause.

Shall I treat your statement as a fatwa and keep piously silent or may I tell you straightforward I do think the opposite is valid - "moderate" Islam is a chimaera and hypocrisy , Islam equals terror (You can't get submission and enslavement (=Islam) otherwise than by raw force and intimidation). I have the "Noble" Quran and the Life of the Seal of the Prophets on my side and you ... the naivety of the Western escapists ?


>and moderate muslims are the true muslims.
Credo quia absurdum.

> they dont want to kill non-muslims.

"Pay the jizya and live on a year otherwise I stop being a moderate Muslim, kaffirs!"

> after reading ur comments i thought that u are 1 of those ppl who think that Islam permits or commands muslims to kill non-muslims.if u really believe this, then you are wrong.

I don't believe it ...I don't care much about beliefs and faiths ... I know it for a fact. I have read the "Holy" Quran and other reliable sources to corroborate the statement...I am not brain-washed as ...you know whom I mean...


> Islam is a religion of peace,

There is a very good website the www.religionofpeace.com I encourage you to visit it to see some relevant statistics and facts, if you care about such Islamically useless things.

> but certain 'muslim' groups have distorted its message commit sins but think that they are doing something which is commanded to them by God.

"certain 'muslim' groups" ... plain text and no fairy tales , please! ... "The sects I don't belong to are evil ! They are these "certain 'mulsim' groups"... My sect , my group is right!"- a typical Muslim answer...No logic, no criticism , no honesty to face the evidence! And hardly suppressed anger and wrath at anyone questioning the validity of this primitive religion of terror...I am sure I wouldn't survive this bold statement if I chanced to come across your way... As a moderate Muslim you know your duty too well , don't you ...Tariq ...the Way ... ?

Jan
Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Ianus to Tariq by Ianus

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)