And speaking of "Celestial" bodies and other sordid matters
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Dec 19, 2014 at 18:07
Our dear Nasr who lives in Malaysia and Malaysia would be a basket case not unlike Bangladesh without its Chinese, Christian and Hindu population I have a question for you our dear Nasr the lost tabighee
1. Is it true that the Qur'an says that the earth is flat in Qur'an 79:30? So is the earth flat our dear Nasr? Or was al-Tabari an Islamophobe or may be he was ignorant because this is what he says in his tafseer of the Quranic disaster of 79:30!
2. Is it true that as per al-Tabari's exegesis Allah was really confused about the sequence of his own creation and this is why al-Tabari tells us that the word بعد should be مع? What a disaster Allah cannot tell the difference so was al-Tabari a liar or was he an Islamophobe enlighten us our dear Nasr who is a lost tablighee!
3. Is is true that the Qur'an says that the earth is the center of the univese and that the sun orbit earth?
4. Is it true as per الشيخ بن باز in his book جريان الشمس والقمر وسكون الارض that the sun and the moon orbit earth so is that true our dear Nasr the wannabe Arab or was his a liar and an Islamophobe? And before you answer you must be aware that the good ole Shiek issued a fatwa that an one who disagrees with him is a kafir
5. Is it true that the Qur'an says that الجبال were created by Allah as وتد so we do not have زلازل? If so then how come we have زلازل in the failed state of Pakistan?
6. Is it true that Allah يسلخ the night et voila we have the day? Oh يسلخ? But you can ask your Mullah to tell you what it means if he knows Arabic
For the readers يسلخ means he skins! What a disaster Allah says the the day is really no more than skinning the night!
7. Is it true that Allah says that الشهاب is hot? Hint الشهاب is ice!
8. Is it true that Allah says that الشهاب is supposed to be chasing الشيطان? And if so how come NASA have no detected any شيطان chasing a شهاب? You think that it may be because NASA is full of Islamophobes or Allah was making things up?
9. Is it true that Allah says that the sky is like a tent
10. Is it true as we are told by Muslims that drinking of camel's urine can cure all diseases?
11. Is it true as your Allah says in the Qur'an that the sky is a roof which makes the sky also flat?
12. Is it true that your Allah says that the mountains prevent earthquakes?
13. Is it true that Allah also says that mountains support the flat sky which is like a roof so the roof aka the sky does not fall on your bed?
13. And speaking of Islamic sciences: Is it true that semen comes from the kidneys as per the auothor of the Qur'an
14. And here are your bonus questions: Is it true that menses is really a disease as your Allah claims and i s it true that Allah says he is the best of those that create when 25% of pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion?
I will be waiting for you answers with great anticipation
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (1084) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes