69 million page views

Reader comment on item: Pope Benedict XVI and the Koran
in response to reader comment: Covenant for mankind in language of Arabs

Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Feb 22, 2015 at 11:11

I asked our dear Nasr to tell us kuffar why would his ancestors abandon their great cultures and religions in exchange for a book written in a language that they cannot read speak or write and here is my question

[[This is not my question so let me ask you again why did your ancestors convert to the religion of the Arabs only? Could it be because they were bribed inorder to convert to the religion of the Arabs only as it says in Q9:60 or is it because of the sword as in Q9:5 so which one was it?]]

And this is his answer

It has been answered. It is just you not wanting to research further. Invitation to Kings and rulers to revert to Islam are among the ways how Islam was established in eastern hemisphere of the world.

This anachronistic and i do not believe it for a minute as I explained to you in another post

Then I asked

[[As for the bogus "revert" this means that your ancestors were Muslims then they converted to Hinduism then when they were bribed or told to convert to Islam or be killed they converted to Islam? So is this what happened? Tell us more]]

This is his answer

All those born on earth bear witness and submit to one unique singular Creator.

Sure then as per my other post I can also say that "those born on earth bear witness to one unique singular creator and that is the Eastern Bunny!"

I do not think you got this one but I can assure you the readers got it

It is the parents and surrounding that raise them as atheists or believer of other religions.

Why would Allah allow such thing to happen? Could it be becasue Allah is not omnipotent or could it be because there ain't no Allah? so which one is it?

Then I stated

[[No it is not it is al-mufasreen that tell us that you so called Allah says that semen comes from the area between your back and your lower 4 ribs which is your loin and what do you have there?Hint this gushing fluid is semen and this semen is really1. Spermatozoa from your the testicles2. Seminal fluid from your prostateAnd Allah had no clue about both

Our dear Nasr's answer was

.......

I see you have no naswer

Then I wrote

Sure and so is the word al-Tawheed but we have to depend of al-mufasereen so does semen come from your kidneys as the Qur'an says?]]

And this is his answer

As mentioned, loin is sides between the lower ribs and pelvis.

Then do the spermatozoa come from your pelvis? Says who?

Again no issue with region mention. Again, word kidney is not mentioned at all.

Sure and so is the word al-tawheed

[[Well let us see what this little gem in Arabic1. I do not see the word التوحيد in the verse2. The verse is talking about Ibrahim and Ismaeel and Ishaq and they are Jews so is Alllah the ethnic God of the Jews? Hard and solid evidenceYour claim is bogus1. You told me that we cannot find the word kidney in the verse and this is true but what else do we have between the lower 4 ribs and back but your kidneys2. Then I told you so what? after all you cannot find the word التوحيد in the Qur'an either but if you read let us say Surat al-Ikhlas you realize that your Allah was talking about the flawed التوحيد

Then I concluded

3. Now do you get it?]]

God is one.

Prove ir as in hard and solid evidence the following will not be accepted as evidence

1. Because the Qur'an says so

2. Because Muhammad said so

3. Because your Mullah says so

Now make a fool of youeself again

That is tauhid.

Sure so where would i find the word al-Tawheed in the Qur'an?

Read http://beta.quran.com/en/2/163

Gobbledygook

But in your case , attempting to relate tauhid with kidney failed really2 bad.

As I expected your poor education shines so let me help you

1. You told me that we cannot find the word kidney and this is very true

2. So what do we do? we go and see what al-Mufasereen told us about it and they tell us that semen comes from the area between your lower 4 ribs and back

3. And what do you have there but your kidneys

4. This means that the Qur'an is saying that semen must come from your kidneys

5. And I told you take the case of the word al-Tawheed which is the foundation of the religion of the Arabs where would i find the word al-Tawheed in the Qur'an?

6. Let me help you you will not find it

7. Now do you get it or are you beyond help?

Ibrahim, Ismaeel and Ishaq are not Jews.

Hint: They were Jews

Do you raelly think they used Hebrew language?

If they existed then they would have spoken Aramiac. Hint: Jews in antiquity and late antiquity spoke Aramiac

Do some research more.

Research what?

Then i wrote

[[[[I read this as you realize that he was a big time liar and I'm not the one who is saying that the word يسلخ means to skin it is Lisan al-Arab and Islamic المفسرينAnd let me help you here is the meaning of word يسلخ or he skins in an Arabic language dictionary]]

And this is his answer

Again no issue, as dark space outside earth. And you have the shine on earth getting stripped of as earth rotates.

How about the arctic? would the night being skinned get stuck? Hint: Allah had no clue about the arctic because he was an Arab

Then I wrote

[[But more damaging to your claim is that your Allah says that the mountains are like pegs so the sky does not come down crashing on your bed now he tells us that the mountains are not Jamida or hard! He cannot make up his mind do you get it? and if the mountains are not Jamida how come the sky did not come down crashing on your bed? What a disaste]]

This is his ridiculous answer

If you look at tremors under sea.

So where does it say that in the Qur'an?

You will notice mountains under sea due to deep roots are the one resisting the tremors from reaching farther land. The same concept are applicable to mountains on land.

Your Allah cannot make up his mind if mountains move or not What a disaster

It is due to the Creator making the sky solid.

The "sky is soild? Are for real?

So nothing from outer space will frequently impact the surface on earth. Read http://beta.quran.com/en/21/32

Your so called Allah is saying that he made the sky سقفا محفوظا! what a disaster so is the sky a سقف? Hint it is not

For the readers Allah is saying that the sky is really roof/ceiling! I'm not kidding

What a disaster

Then I wrote

[[al-Tabari seems to be busy fixing Allah's poor Arabic by telling us that the word جامدة or hard which has no meaning he tells us that it should be قاءمة or standing]]

This is his answer

They are explaining the science behind the verses.

What science? Quranic voodoo science?

It is only your logic that think "it should be" replacing the word.ThenI'm sure al-Tabari was horrified at your Allah's syntax and he was trying to fix this disaster

Then I asked

[[So where does it say in the Qur'an that the earth rotates? Hint you will not find it but as I proved to you the Qur'an says that THE EARTH IS STATIONARY!Really? so where does it say in the Qur'an that the earth along with the sun and the moon وكل في فلك يسبحون? Your Allah says that it is the sun and the moon that وكل في فلك يسبحون]]

Then he wrote

Althought there is no specific mention of it.

The night and day alludes to the rotation of earth.

No you can skin an animal witout rotation

You can read it http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/earth.htm

Hello: I only read what the book of ignorance say

[[So was Ibn kathir a liar?]]

And this is his answer

Ibn Kathir a 14th century scholar uses science in his period trying to relate verses of Quran.

Then al-Mufasereen were just a bunch of liars which means that those that converted your ancestors were a bunch of liars thank for proving my point

But as humans has went into space,

You mean kuffar right?

the signs from the Creator have been made clear.

Then how come the Qur'an says that the earth is flat and stationary and that the earth is the center of the universe? Care to tell?

And there is no contradictions at all.

This is more evidence that education in Malaysia is a disaster

After all you have event of eclipse in the time of prophet. Obviously the appointed course of sun is not eclipsing around earth.

What does this have to do with our topic enlighten me

Then I asked

[[You just told us that you doubt that the word Yaslukh means he skins! Do you see why you are not a disciplined writer]]

This is his answer

You can use word like skinning or strip off.

No Yaslukh means to skin the word to strip means قشر so do you see the word قشر in the verse? and do you see why you should stop reading translations of the Qur'an and read it in Arabic? Oh I forgot that you cannot read Arabic

Why the lies and ignorance?

No issue here. If you look at how the sky turns dark as sun sets, you will see the layers of brightness removed progressively. As darkness is space outside earth. brightness is another entitiy being referred.

How about the arctic? and what happens to the sun?

Then I asked

[[Are you aware that honey has like anything in life the good and the bad? If you want a baby to die then give him/her raw honey and Botulism will not be far behind and would you consume honey if you let us say have type 2 Diabetes and i suspect you are busy reading the book of Allah and therefore you must be obese right?]]

And this is his answer

Of course one need to consumed as medical needs. What you post above means one consumes excessively.

You see our dear Nasr it oly takes a few spores of Botulism to kill a baby and it takes not much honey to get a diabetic in ketoacidosis which can be fatal

So much for the bogusالطب النبوي! Oh الطب النبوي? May be you can ask the moron Mr Naik himself to translate it for you

Then I wrote

[[Oh I see so you can get your PREMARIN! What a disaster]]

And this is his answer

So if you were 1400 years ago, travelling in a desert with just camel. You would rather consume sand ?

So do you get your premarin on regular basis?

Then i asked

[[But you see our dear Nasr you and I cannot be Muslims after all your Allah says in Q14:4 that Islam is the religion of the Arabs only and to add insult to injury he says in the same verse that he leads astray whom ever he wants so if I'm a big time kafir we can only blame Allah so do you disagree with Allah? Leave Islam and be free from all this nonsense]]

This is his answer

That applies to covenant of the past, but covenant brought by Muhammad s.a.w is for all mankind.

Really? where does it say that in the Qur'an? and how about Q14:4 where it really says that islam is the religion of the Arabs only and you ain't no Arab?

Also Read http://beta.quran.com/en/10/44 & http://beta.quran.com/en/45/20.

So where would i find that Muhammad was sent to all mankind in Q45:20? Hint you will not find it

Time is ticking.

And?

Death is a reminder.

And?

Leave nonsense of not believing in Creator. Bear witness.

And more reason for you to "leave nonsense of not believing in "the religion of the Eastern Bunny" and bear witness

You are really a needy man that is not very manly

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Our dear Nasr says that Allah made the sky "solid" and the Qur'an says that the sky is a roof! and I'm not kidding by dhimmi no more

Email me if someone replies to my comment

See recent outstanding comments.

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)