But the Bible is a corrupted book our dear TJ right?
Reader comment on item: Pope Benedict XVI and the Koran
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Dec 21, 2013 at 15:43
Our dear TJ whose ancestors the people of Indonesia were converted to the religion of the Arabs only as per Q14:4 by lost tablighees from India is telling about what the Qur'an says or does not say so you tell us kuffar where can we find the names of Muhammad' in the Bible? Hint: Your Allah says that the Bible is a corrupted book right?
So where can I find the following names of Muhammad in the corrupted Bible?
1. His name is Quthm so where would I find the name Quthm in the corrupted Bible?
2. Where would i find his kunya Abul Qasim in the corrupted Bible?
3. And where would I find the name Muhammad in the corrupted Bible?
4. And where would i find the name Ahmad in the corrupted Bible?
You see our dear TJ if the Bible is indeed corrupted as your Allah says then you cannot use the Bible as reference to prove that you can find the names of your so called prophet after all the Bible is a corrupted book? Do you get it our dear TJ?
5. But wait my friends call me Muhammad and Ahmad do you think that the name Muhammad that you claim that exists in the Bible must be may name? what do you think?
Do you see why islam is ridiculous?
Oh I'm not done with you: Are you also aware that the Qur'an says that Jesus must be Allah? Would you like to know? If so then ask
I urge you to leave Islam and revert back to the religions of your ancestors and leave the Arabs and their imperialism and be free again
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (1084) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes