I challenge any Muslim in the name of your Allah to response to me
Submitted by forgiven (South Africa), Jun 26, 2007 at 02:36
Let's not talk about hairy fairy stuff. Let's talk about:
1. Where did Allah come from?
2. Where did the symbols of Islam come from?
3. Where did the Quranic tales come from?
3. Where did the Islamic rites come from?
4. Why are Islam and Catholism so similar?
5. Where's the evidence that the Bible has been corrupted? (Quranic and historical)
6. Where's the historical evidence Jesus (MY LORD and SAVIOUR) was not crucified?
7. Can you produce a verse like a verse in the Bible?
8. I've got many verses that are far more profound, beautilful and prolific than verses in the Quran. So basically I have met up with the Muslim's challenge. Small problem: Who do I show them to? Who will be the judge?
These are the God of Bible's challenge:
1. Show a God that can predicate the future and it comes exactly true 100%.
2. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Prove this false.3. Proof Jesus never rose from the dead so that my faith can be made futile.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (1084) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes