1 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Agree whole-heartedly

Reader comment on item: The Evil Isn't Islam
in response to reader comment: Islam Is Evil

Submitted by Doug Kimzey (United States), Dec 16, 2008 at 12:33

I have an acquaintance who was raised in Iran. She married a friend of mine and came to America. Upon discovering Christianity - she stated "You have no idea how dark, darkness is until you step into the light". It does not take a great deal of research in the Worldwide Incidents Tracking System to come to the conclusion that Islam is hellishly dedicated to hatred and violence.

Looking at the numbers of victims between 1994 and 2008, we find that 76,189 people were killed or injured by Islamic Terror Attacks. Attacks from Christian Extremists have kiiled or injured 6,891 people. Islam is responsible for 97.5% of these casualties. Christian Extremists are responsible for the remaining 2.5%.

The recent Mumbai attack in India - perpetrated by LeT calls itself a charity; but apparently has extremely close ties with the group that beheaded Daniel Pearl.

Piracy off of the coast of Somalia, the cartoon riots and the hits just keep coming. There is precious little to tie Islam to the "good" column. Even if a minority is reponsible for these acts, the majority does nothing. While the size of the individual donations to these Islamic groups have decreased, the number of smaller donation from mainstream Muslims have significantly increased and is increasing still.

The civilized world is at war with Islam and this is a war we cannot afford to lose.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Agree whole-heartedly by Doug Kimzey

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)