To our dear Peter pan and Muslim missionaries aka tablighees and the Qur'an really says that Muhammad is a partent to Allah
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Aug 17, 2009 at 20:16
Our dear Peter Pan al-tablighee who is no more than a victim of poor Muslim education wrote
>Are humans (species from planet Earth) some super-species in universe so one male human called Jesus, born 2000 years ago is God of universe?
Well let me see: the Qur'an a book that you cannot read in Arabic mr demagogue says that
1. wa ilahina wa ilahikum wahid right mr demagogue? do you know what this means? It means that your Arabian Allah is saying that the God of the Jews and Christians is the same one and that is Allah. It means that Jews and Christians regard that Allah is their God (sic) right mr demagogue?
2. In ayat al-jizya your Arabian Allah says that Muslims must dcelare war on the Jews and Chritstians not because they do not believe in Allah but because
wa la yuharimuna ma harrama allahu wa rasuluh
Now do you know what this means? It means that your Allah is saying that Muslims have to qatilu ahl al-kitab not because they do not prohibit what your Allah has prohibited which they already do as Allah is their God (sic) right? After all Allah is their God. But they do not prohibit what Muhammad has prohibited what ever that is because they do not believe that muhammad was a real nabi and he was no more than an Arabian warllrod and caravan raider. So do you know what this means?
Let me help you: it means that Muhammad is as important as your Allah which would make him a shareek or partner to your Allah! So do you know what this means mr ignorant?
1. It means that Muhammad is as important as your Allah and he is his partner
2. Which means that you pray to an usneen God as well as to a human being whose name is Muhammad
3. It also means that the real monotheists are not Muslims like you but the Jews and Christians
4. And I'm not the author of this poor theology
So congratulaions our dear Peter Pan al-tablighee but you are a polythiest or mushrik and you pray to not just an unseen so called God but also to a mere human being
Shame on you for posting drivel
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (1229) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes