69 million page views

Forced integration

Reader comment on item: [The American Muslim Council:] 'Mainstream' Muslims?
in response to reader comment: truth

Submitted by Airan (Australia), Oct 21, 2006 at 02:07

In Britain we are forced to integrate and live with people who dont share our British values or heritage but wish to instead preach their own Religon Faith and depise any other peoples beliefs, I am talking about the Muslims. Who moan about this and to the Political correctness bragade who inturn dont want us to celebrate Christmas for example, or wave a St George's Flag as it may offend the Muslims and other things as not to bring offend. Why dont they go back to there native country if they dont like it in Britain, They make up around 2% of the population of the United Kingdom but want the other 98% to bend over for them.

Believe this my Muslim friends... The right wing are getting bigger by the day, the general public speak about all the hassle and trouble the Muslims are making, be it Veils, Meat, Religon, ect,ect. And will one day soon oust the puppet government and vote with there feet for a party who will address the balance. The B.N.P. Almost every person i know in My county hate everything that the Muslims stand for and only for the police threatening them with arrest in turn make them silent. But this will not go on forever. Every other religon has fitted into OUR country and we have welcomed them but the Muslims are different , They are always on the take and give nothing back to our nation. ...

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2024 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)