MEANING OF PROOF
Reader comment on item: Does Turkey Still Belong in NATO?
Submitted by BERK AKK (Turkey), Apr 29, 2009 at 05:03
Of course I know the meaning of "prove".In order to make a proof ,first of all there must be a healthy theory.For example ,let me take your muslim as subject and assume it is true knowing some facts SS had used groups for their goals in many parts of world .First ,Please remember a part of our discussion was started on whether muslims were responsible for WW2 german SS action and death of millions of people all over the world.I wonder what does it prove the involvement of muslims an amount of 2.6% of total G.A.F. and let me leave remaining 97.4%.
Remembering the basic point of the discussion ,shall we assume followings are proved?
1)All muslims are in the side of SS army?(Allgemeine SS ?)
2)2,6 % muslim volunteers designed the war and managed SS army and secret german war plans?Made huge german weapons ,secred bases,and rockets later used for moon landing.?submarines ,missiles,aircrafts ...
Unfortunately it is imposible to prove above item nuber 1 knowing the following facts.,
-Even today there are still military actions among bosnian,serbians and hırvats.It is hard to make a direct correlation with ss action.
-Thousands of ordinary jewish citisens expulsied from various part of Europe refuged to "a muslim country" Turkey.
-Thousands of jewish scientists and artists did the same.Even Turkish Parliment assembly building was architected by such a scientist.( prof dr.Clemens Holzmeister).Name of more than 1000 jevish is known, to be sheltered by special help of atatürk in 1933.
2.Thousands of such refuges not only sheltered in Turkey but employed too.Yes.. high grade employements.Universities,hospitals..I can inform you many faculty founders.
3-Not only jews but even Greek refuges to a "muslim country! Yes.Not tens,hundreds..but ..50-60 Thousands.sheltered.
4-I can also inform you sources of information about hundreds of thousands of killed muslims in russian side by ss army during russian war.
Ianus , if the subject is WHOM responsibility of killed miilions in ww2 ,yes i can prove the responsibility is 100% ss army and its designers.Could i have a small success in my proof?
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (523) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes