Our dear Truthful and the truth Turkish style and the Armenian Genocide
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), May 13, 2009 at 13:54
Our dear truthful whose ancestors the Greeks and the Armenians and the Syrians were brutalized by the Turks that invaded and destroyed the Byzantine Empire and then got his ancestors to adopt the religion of the arabs which makes him twice removed from his ancestors and now he resides in the US. How pathetic. So he is here trying to justify the evil and this makes him the ultimate victim of the Turks and their impeialism
>There is no such thing as the Armenian genocide!!!
Really? Oh those bad Armenians. So you tell us where did all of those Aremnians that resided in Turkey in 1915 go? Oh and how many Armenians resided in Turkey in let us say 1914?
And what is really a genocide our dear Truthful ala Turkish style?
>This is simply a figment of the Armenian fanatics imagination
I did not know that!
>THAT is ALL.
That is all what? that you are a demagogue?
> During the breakdown of the Ottoman Empire the Armenian minority in the war zone
What war zone?
"Instigated" by whom?
>against the Turks at which point they started hitting Turkish defensive lines
Who are the "they"? and where was that "defensive line" ?You are as I supected a demagogue
> from behind as well as murdering Turkish villagers.
So how many did "they" kill? Let me guess; No one
> The Armenians were promised a country of their own for their complicity.
But our dear Truthful they already had a country called Turkey! and what is their "complicity"?That they wanted to be free of Turkish imperialism and colonialism? What is wrong with that?you also should be free from Turkish imperialism and be free again
>However the Armenian revolt backfired as the Turkish Authorities decided to move them out of the battle zone
"The battle zone"? where was it?Let me guess: you are only repeating what you have been told right?
>so that they would not keep creating trouble by stabbing the Turks with whom they had lived in peace for many centuries.
Really? How about the massacres of the Armenians in 1895? How come you did not know about that? Could it be because you are ignorant of such atrocity? or could it be that you were hoping that we do not know about the killings in 1895 but in this case you would be and you must pardon me a liar. So which one is it ...?
>During this relocation thousands of Turkish soldiers along with many Armenians lost their lives as a result of inter communal strife, starvation, disease.
OK I have a few questions for you:
1. How many Armenians lost their lives and how did they lose their lives? Let me guess they were killed in cold blood or they died during the "relocation" or only allahu a3lam (oh the Arabic? I do not translate Arabic)
2. I can understand "relocating adults that attacked Turks" but women and children and old people and innocent men? Why would you "relocate" let us say infants, children and women? do you think they would be able to kill Turkish soldiers? and if so how? did children and women carry arms? and is there any documented instances where an Armenian baby or child or women killed a Turkish soldier? And if so you can take their arms away but to kill them and to deport them and to rape them? This is inhumanity and crulety! Are you that cruel?
3. So how many Turkish soldiers were killed by the Armenians? And why were they killed?Let me guess: self defense? right?
4. Would you agree with me our dear Truthful that your Arabian Allah says that Muslims sould defend themselves? right? If so what is wrong with the Armenians defending themselves?
5. And even assuming that some Armenians killed some Turks you think that would justify deporting and killing women and children? are you that cruel?
5. Do you also think that following the 9/11 atrocity committed by Muslims that we here in the US sould have deported all Muslims for the crimes of a few? Are you that clueless?
5. So who really killed those thousands of Turkish soldiers? unaremd men? Or was it babies and chidren and old people and women? You are clueless are you?
Shame on you
>The number of Armenians who lost their lives are estimated to be about two hundred thousand
Really? But The Turkish sources us that the number of Armenians that lost their lives in this Genocide was 300000 (see Kuper) so how come you did not know that? Let me guess could it be because you are ignorant or could it be because you are a liar so which one is it?
> as opposed to the 'fictional figure' falsely suggested by fanatic Armanian groups.
OK so you give us the math and I have the following questions for you
1. How many Armenians resided in Turkey in 1915
2. How many Armenians resided in Turkey in let us say 1925?
3. How many Armenians reside in Turkey today?
4. And where did they go?
Now it is your chance to shine
>The Armenian minority within the Empire had been declared 'loyal millet' or a privilaged minority
No they were regarded as ahl al-dhimma mr ignorant. Oh the Arabic? may be you can ask your Mullah to tell you what it means.
Oh the word milla is an Arabic word and your masters the Arabs define it as religion
>and served in high office at the Ottoman Turkish Administration.
So? could it be because they were moer educated than the Turks?
>There had never been any problems with the Armenians until the end of WW I
Bogus claim as how do you explain the killings of 1895? remember: ...so which one is it?
>when the Ottoman Empire was fighting enemy on all fronts and until the Russians convinced the Armenians to 'STAB the TURKS in the BACK'!!!
So you go out and kill and starve and rape women and children and innocent old people and even innocent adult males for the crimes of a few? and would you put the blame on the total Armenian population and in the process 200000 (your bogus number) get killed? Are you that cruel? Not even a sinlge soul should have been killed
>That is all there is to it ! Had the Armenian gangs not initiated their murderous campaign against the Turks from within there would have been no reason to relocate them to today's Syria PERIOD!
Why do you live here in the US?
Shame on you
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (521) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes