al-nasikh wa al-mansukh and the Qur'an a book that our dear BREK cannot read in Arabic
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Apr 27, 2009 at 20:37
Our dear BERK whose ancestors the Armenians and the Greeks and the Syrians were brutalized by the Turks and who says that some of his best friends are really "mountain" Kurds...
.>By the way take a look at 109.6."You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.".
And by the way take a look at ayat al-sayf where it says in Arabic a language that you cannot read or write or speak: blah...blah...blah iqtoloo al-mushrikeen and in ayat al-jizya where it says qatiloo blah blah...blah...ahl al-kitab
Oh the Arabic? May be you can ask your mullah to tell you what it says.
For the readers:
1. We are told by our dear BERK's masters the Arabs tell surat al-tauba (Q chapter 9) is the last revealed sura. Right our dear BERK?
2. And you will find both the infamous sword verse (Q9:5) or ayat al-sayf where our dear BERK's Arabian Allah tells him to kill the polytheists and you will also find in the same sura ayat al-jizya where our dear BERK's Arabian Allah tells him to declare war, unconditonal war that is, on ahl al-kitab or Jews and Christians and Hindus and Buddhists and you name it for no reason at all and to collect the mafia tax known as the jizya
3. Now our dear BERKS's Arab masters also tell us that based in the doctrine of al-nasikh wa al-mansukh or abrogation or Allah changing his mind: later revelations (sic) will abrogate earlier revelations in same subject matters
4. Do you know what this means our deat BERK? It means that ayat al-sayf and ayat al-jizya abrogate your little pablum or aya 109:6! So much for lakum dinukum wa lia dini. Oh the Arabic? I do not translate arabic for wannabe arabs like you
5. Now the question is: How come you did not know that? Could it be because you are really ignorant about what the Qur'an a book that you cannot read in Arabic says? or could it be that you were hoping that we infidels do not know but in this case you are and you must pardon me our dear BEK: liar! So which one is it ...?
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (529) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes