4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Cowardice and "best of limits"

Reader comment on item: Does Turkey Still Belong in NATO?
in response to reader comment: talking about critics

Submitted by Young MC (Switzerland), May 13, 2009 at 11:08

Submitted by berk akk (Turkey), May 12, 2009 at 05:26 :

>> "Like a proud genocide denier does, you haven't anything to say " let me analyse your words. -how come up your mind i am proud of something? <<

Ne mutlu turkum diyene, and in full denial of the Armenian Genocide, aren't you?

>> -how did you invent that i dont have something to say. did you read my brain? <<

Up to now you've presented only state sponsored Turkish propaganda claims and you've refused to produce any proof and sources to support your malicious claims.

>> "spreading malicious claims, haven't you?" if some one claim something is that mean malicious ?Then what about yours?all you say is a fact? <<

Now, prove me wrong ... genocide denier and don't forget to include your facts.

>> -you say "i have to" obey your claims. <<

Who said that and where? ...

>> and i say i dont.?who is the limited one? <<

So what? You neglect and refuse on purpose to prove your ridiculous claims with sources, and by doing so, you're only showing off publicly your limitations ...

>> -i express my view points and you say it is propaganda.Then what is yours? again a solid fact as always? <<

You're kidding, aren't you? It's scholarly beyond any doubt and a proven historical fact that the Armenian Genocide has been committed by the Turks. And you do what? "i express my view points" - but, until you provide credible sources which support your indoctrinated propaganda "view-points", you're fooling nobody else than yourself and your own kind.

>> -do i have to accept all you say?İf yes what is the goal of personal comunication.To erase other side? "you must"you have to" that you often use is solid examples of putting limits to someone .is not? <<

You're still clueless, and think you're in a Turkish bazar, aren't you?

>> -do you support ermeni-turk brothership? i do.... <<

Do you support the fact that the Armenian Genocide has been carried out by Turks?

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Cowardice and "best of limits" by Young MC

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)