69 million page views

f.sha, you have good points and valid concern

Reader comment on item: Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood
in response to reader comment: Answer to Mr. BA

Submitted by BA (United States), May 10, 2008 at 16:24

Saudis situation is problematic and needs to be dealt with. They're the core cause of most the problems around the globe. They seemed to be slowing a bit in building Madrases and Mosques in other parts of the world as well as the flow of money, not because of US concerns. They've just realized the Jihadis are turning against them (Al-Sauds Family).

However, almost in every Friday sermons, the hate to others is still preached (approximately 90% of the time) and this is the evil ideology that promotes, recruits, and inspired the Jihadis.

As for Kosovo, I did not follow why we gave it away. It's puzzling to me but there must be something that we were not aware of. Politics are complex and I don't believe our Government hadn't weigh the Pros and Cons. Obama has 45% chance to be president while McCain has 55% but things could change and we may have him next year in the white house, then will see "change we can believe in".

I still believe if the change is to the worse and not in line with US stated policy then it's going to be very difficult for him to implement. If the change is against US national security, then no chance for him to succeed period.

Regards,

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to f.sha, you have good points and valid concern by BA

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)