4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Mansoor: Deconstructing rock-hard Islamic logic.

Reader comment on item: Destroying Sculptures of Muhammad
in response to reader comment: Plato's arrogance

Submitted by Plato (India), Mar 13, 2008 at 00:35

Mansoor, you wrote:

>>This time you are again trying to gather some sympathies.<<

Everyone here, including you, is here to gather ‘some sympathies'for his views. LOL

>>Islam is there to enforce God's rule. There is no alternate, whether you call is barbaric or whatever, its Allah's rule and it has to be enforced.<<

Spoken like a true red-blooded Muslim. Islam exposed in all its glory. Barbaric or not Allah's rules must be obeyed. Mansoor, you are a very good exponent of Islamic liberties.

>>Allah is our Creator and Cherisher. The whole universe and everything in it is in his control.<<

Who told you that? The Koran? Who wrote the Koran? Muhammad got it from the dog-fearing Gabriel when in a trance? The oracles of Greek history also spoke with their gods. Why don't you believe them? Come to India. There are many godmen who go into trances and speak with Allah. Why don't you become their followers. At least they are alive. Muhammad is long dead.

>>He has full right to enforce his Law on this Earth.<<

Some of our oracles here in India tell their followers to sacrifice a human child to please the Lord. Why does the law consider that as a crime? Like Muhammad can't the godmen of India be in contact with Allah?

Is it because Muhammad said he was the last person who could get messages from Allah? Who told Muhammad that? The dog-fearing Gabriel? Who told the dog-fearing Gabriel that? Allah? And how do we know Allah exists. Because Allah told the dog-fearing Gabriel to tell Muhammad that He exists? And so back to square one. That is what rock hard Islamic logic ends up with. Right, Mansoor??

>>Only Man and Jinns are allowed free thoughts but they are not sent here on earth to spend and useless life not identifying and praying the real creator.<<

And what is a useful life according to Allah? Spend the few years on earth singing Allah's praises, Who all the while claims He is self-sufficient, all-powerful and without any needs. Or is it that He has an All-powerful ego too, which needs constant massaging for which He created humans and told them to sing his praises five times a day and more if possible?

>>The are here to find their truth of Lord's presence in the creations around us.<<

Ah. I see. The Lord has invented a game called ‘Find Me', a veritable treasure hunt with the clues hidden in His creation, where if you find the treasure you end up in paradise and if you don't you are still given a reward, hell.

>> Allah has made every thing delicate and with solid purpose.<<

Mansoor, you claim the ‘delicate and solid purpose' is for humans to discover the treasure of Allah hiding behind His creation and sing His praises. Humans are also his ‘delicate and solid' creation. Ask yourself why the majority of this delicate and solid creation of His cannot see the clues He has hidden in his Creation. If you stop using Islamic logic for a moment you will see that this ‘delicate and solid' creation of Allah is largely defective. Here is the proof from the glorious Koran itself:

6:149SHAKIR: Say: Then Allah's is the conclusive argument; so if He please, He would certainly guide you all.

35:8 SHAKIR: What! is he whose evil deed is made fairseeming to him so much so that he considers it good? Now surely Allah makes err whom He pleases and guides aright whom He pleases, so let not your soul waste away in grief for them; surely Allah is Cognizant of what they do.

Mansoor, now show the readers here that Allah does not intentionally misguide people. As a fan of the Koran you know there are many more similar verses.

>>Every thing is following his rule and commandment. The heart beats, the sun sets and galaxy and so many other signs around attract us and confirm that there is a very loving Creator behind it.<<

His rule and commandment, according to Islam, and you confirm it, is that all creation, including humans should sing His praise. Maybe the animals, plants and inanimate objects you name are doing it. Ask yourself why the majority of humankind, the sole beings who can think and rationalise, do not believe in Allah.

And ask yourself, will ‘a very loving Creator' torture you forever for an act of unbelief especially since Allah has himself misguided (CREATED DEFECTIVE HUMANS) them. You want proof of that? Read:

17:97-98: SHAKIR: And whomsoever Allah guides, he is the follower of the right way, and whomsoever He causes to err, you shall not find for him guardians besides Him; and We will gather them together on the day of resurrection on their faces, blind and dumb and deaf; their This is their retribution because they disbelieved in Our communications and said What! when we shall have become bones and decayed particles, shall we then indeed be raised up into a new creation?

Allah causes people to err and then tortures them for His act of causing them to err!! What wonderful loving Lord you have, Mansoor.

>> However, even after understanding those signs, when you reject and refuse to accept his Law, then the war begins there.<<

There. You said it again. The war thing with Muslims chewing up bullets and washing their hands in red water, Mansoor. If He finds that His creation is defective (i.e. refuses to acknowledge Allah and his Sharia) and the majority of His creatures find no signs of Him in His creation then those who think they can read His clues feel themselves mandated to go to war against those who don't to get rid of Allah's defective work.

>> No matter how tough you find the Islamic Sharia for me it is best in our favor.<<

Have you asked yourself why what YOU find best should also be considered best by others?? Who gave you that right? Allah?

>> It is God's rule and we should obey it. Going against Law will always bring punishment, as same as we got punishment on crimes here (if caught).<<

You have a right to say that Sharia is God's rule but you have no right to impose it on those do not want to accept it. That is real liberty. It is not found under sharia (If you disagree, prove me wrong). So sharia is the antithesis of liberty.

>>Better see the logic, don't write unimportant paragraphs over paragraphs<<

Everyday logic is simple and not as complicated as the Islamic variety. Try it on your beliefs once in a while.

Regards

Plato

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Mansoor: Deconstructing rock-hard Islamic logic. by Plato

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2021 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)