Sunny: Your post is a beautiful example of stultified thinking brought on by blind belief
Reader comment on item: Still Asleep After Mumbai
Submitted by Plato (India), Apr 5, 2009 at 04:43
sunny, you wrote:
>> So as per my anology you say " Heavenly Father can have partners" and you agree
I am happy at least you are in agreement with one of the verses of koran" that men can have more than one partner.<<
Sunny, you have a very curious habit of putting words in my mouth. In the previous post you came to the conclusion that I am against idol worship in a similar manner. So if again my poor English has made you come to this new conclusion let me again disabuse of it. I am not in agreement with the vast majority of the Koran's verses much less about Allah allowing men to have multiple sex partners. What I have said is that I am firmly against any of Allah's verses that allow men to have multiple partners without at the same time giving women that right.
>>Father can have more than one partner by marrying one,two three or four according to situation. It is not
Allah has also given other privileges to men. Like they can beat their wives on mere suspicion they will be disloyal. He also has created them a degree less than men. Allah says that for certain transactions two women are required to witness as against one man as they are deficient in intelligence. Allah hu subahnatala has created a sex based caste system on earth.
>>Earthly Father agrees to take more than one partner. It is his right and privelege given to him by Allah. Women is not given that right. So our fathers cannot forgive them. There is no question of women forgiving
Sunny, you are from India. Do you agree with the caste system that some Hindus follow because some of their scriptures allow it? If not why not? (Please don't tell me that the Koran does not allow it.)
>>plato you said >>> you claim that the Father in heaven will also not forgive humans setting up partners with Him.<<<
So you are saying Allah is the one responsible for making Himself sound like an egomaniac and not you or Mohammed.
Ask yourself how you came to this conclusion that Allah does not like having partners. Let me lead you through the process which (probably) led to the conclusion and correct me if I am wrong:
1. You were told in early childhood that a being who calls Himself Allah is responsible for creation and that He is alone and does not like people to worship anyone else.
2. You were then sent to a madrassa where the mullah told you the same thing and also told you of the horrible punishment this Allah will inflict on you if you even dare to think that He has partners. He told you that this is what the Koran tells you. And the Koran he tells you is the direct word of Allah. This direct word of Allah you are informed by the mullah was communicated to an illiterate person who lived 1400 years ago in a violent tribal society. The illiterate person, called Muhammad, claimed that he received these direct words of Allah via a strange creature called an angel who had heard it (or read from a book preserved in really strange place called heaven) from this Allah.
3. You later read in a book called the Koran, which was compiled from what was spoken by the illiterate Muhammad that indeed it is claimed by this Allah who speaks through proxies that He has arrogated to Himself the right to be worshipped as the sole creator of everything, including evil.
4. You are now convinced that the being spoken of in the third hand information you have in the Koran indeed must be the truth.
Sunny, can you find anything substantially wrong in my guess at how you reached the conclusion that Allah truly exists and is speaking to you through the Koran?
See Allah how he made kafirs and infidels to toil and discover the technology and use it for muslims. Allah has once again proved merciful to those who put trust under him. Muslims in Arabia, dubai are living in palaces and towers by making kafirs and infidels work for them.<<
What you are admitting is that Allah has made Muslims dependent on Kaffir sweat to keep them comfortable. Which is why Muslims have nothing to show in the form of art, science, philosophy, technology or any significant intellectual achievement. Allah has told them that all knowledge in contained in the Koran but leaves the infidels to discover them so that Muslims can be amazed at Allah's trick (and marvel at it, the way you are doing now) of letting his enemies do all the dirty work to help His followers live in palaces and towers and laze away their life gorging on great food, Johnny Walker, women from the infidel countries and of course take a break for prayers five times a day to thank Allah for His bounty. ROTFL
>>"And put your trust in the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful. " <<
The sheikhs living in towers and palaces seem to have done well to put their trust in the All-Mighty. But what about the Palestinians, the Darfur Muslims, the Pakistani and Afghani Muslims being blown up every day? Did they not put their trust in Allah? Were they praying with a wrong accent which Allah could not follow unlike the Arabs sheikhs who spoke Allah's language to perfection?
014.004 YUSUFALI: We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom.
Sunny, read the underlined parts. Allah tells you that he sends messengers only in the language of his (i.e. the messenger's) people. Now read the second part I have underlined along with the first. What this means is that it pleases Allah to guide the Arabs to Islam as those who do not know Arabic will be left straying (and this is by His will).
Sunny, the condition of the Muslims today shows that:
1. They have not put their trust in Allah
2. Their trust in Allah has been counterproductive
Why do you put your trust in an unworthy God whose boast of being All-Mighty and the Most-Merciful has been proven to be balderdash and is being proven so even today by what is happening on our planet, especially to Muslims?
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (891) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes