Cherry picking time and Muhammad in the Vedas and Allah too
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jan 9, 2009 at 07:55
Oh the old Muhammad in the Vedas
So let me see do you know what this means?
1. It means that the vedas are from your Allah
2. It also means that the vedas are not corrupted or pagan books and do you know what it means? it means that you are using pagans books as evidence
3. Now so it says in the Vedas that there is a Muhammad blah...blah...blah...well how can you be sure that this Muhammad is indeed Qutham (this is Muhammad's name) aka Abul Qasim (this is his kunya) aka Muhammad aka Ahmad the Arabian warlord and caravan raider who was also a child molester and was born in 3am al-feel?
4. Oh I'm sure they told you in your glorious madrassa that Muhammad's real name was Qutham and his Kunya was Abul Qasim. Right? Then do you think may be after Allah or Muhammad realized that there is a Muhammad's name in the Vedas and then Qutham aka Abul Qasim changed his name to Muhammad so fools like you can tell us oh this is the Muhammad in the Vedas right?
5. Well I just changed my name from DNM to Muhammad and Allah spoke to me via an angel called Gabriel. Do you think that I'm the Muhammad mentioned in the Vedas and I'm not even an Arabian warllrod and caravan raider
Oh Allah? So do you think that Allah may also be Gansesh or Rama? So which one is he?
So much for your poor uncritical education
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (893) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes