c-o-n-t-e-x-t, spell this and youll know the magic word
Submitted by bayezid (Bangladesh), Dec 27, 2008 at 07:25
why thank you very much. i try my best.
one simple fact for you to consider. if ALLAH is not merciful, then why does HE still give prosperity to an infidel state such as yours? why is it that when you try hard, you get results. and yur deeds are not in vain?surely ALLAH would have made you like scum if ALLAH indeed went by your ridiculous logic. the answer is in your face. you are HIS slaves too, like it or not. and no matter what you do, HE grants the things HE has promised you. thats fairness !!! obviously ALLAH holds musims in higer esteem since muslims are after the pleasure of ALLAH. its quite logical. the more you love ALLAH and obey HIM, the more HE loves you.
hahaha. such futile arguments. you failed to mention that only in regards of fianacial matters, the value of a womans witness is worth half the mans. only in financial matter. thats whats said in the quran. the reason for this is simple. men are expected o deal with monetary transactions more than women. women are saved the trouble of this. so clearly, men have more expertise than women on money matters. it has got nothing to do with inferiority. even though women know less about money than their male counterparts, their witness is still given value. thats justice.
regarding other cases, a womans witness has the equal value of a mans.did you know that a woman guilty of adultery has to be proven with witnesses. 3 or 4. if no witness. no chrge. mere word of husband does not count. even if wife is guilty of it. what do you think about that ?
stop employing trickery for a change. present the ayah like it is. you presented from halfway. lets look at its beginning .
1. Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allâh and His Messenger (SAW) to those of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh), with whom you made a treaty.
2. So travel freely (O Mushrikûn - see V.2:105) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allâh, and Allâh will disgrace the disbelievers.
3. And a declaration from Allâh and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islâmic calendar) that Allâh is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikûn) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allâh. And give tidings (O Muhammad SAW) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve.
4. Except those of the Mushrikûn with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them to the end of their term. Surely Allâh loves Al- Mattaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
6. And if anyone of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) seeks your protection then grant him protection, so that he may hear the Word of Allâh (the Qur'ân), and then escort him to where he can be secure, that is because they are men who know not.
7. How can there be a covenant with Allâh and with His Messenger for the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) except those with whom you made a covenant near Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (at Makkah)? So long, as they are true to you, stand you true to them. Verily, Allâh loves Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
8. How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).
9. They have purchased with the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh a little gain, and they hindered men from His Way; evil indeed is that which they used to do.
11. But if they repent, perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give Zakât, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know.
12. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).
verses from surah taubah
as you can see, there are rules for muslims attacking idolaters and disbelievers. the way you said it is that muslims go on a head hunting trip. killing idolaters just cuz they are idolaters. the above verses show the truth.
i am just dying to hear the kind of paradise you envision for yourself. please tell me. and i will show you how ALLAH wants better for you than you do for yourself.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (891) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes