Our dear samer and muslim sources
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jan 3, 2009 at 09:06
Our dear samer is quorting the corrupted (sic) Bible to prove a point go figure
>Isaiah 29:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Oh is this about Abul qasim al- jahil? Right? but wait:
1. For the Nth time the Bible is corrupted (sic). Right? Then may be the above verse is corrupted too. Right? Do you know what this means? It means that you have no case so far
2. And even if the verse is not corrupted then where does it say in the verse that that person is Abul Qasim aka Qutham aka Muhammad aka Ahamd who was born in 3am al-feel who was an Arabian warlord and caravan raider and a child molester and it does not and do you know what this means? It means that you have no case.
You need to get yuor money back from your Pakistani madrassa
>Who is this the unlearned man that is commanded to READ, but he says I can't read
It says in the Qur'an a book that you cannot read in Arabic Iqra' or read (remember your bogus word al-adna v adna and you had no clue about the alif maksoura in the word adna and had no clue that the word bitaanah means the lining of your coat and the word dahaaha does not mean baydat al-na3ama but it means he made it flat so is the earth flat ?)
And where does it say in the Qur'an that Muhammad the Arabian warllrod and caravan raider replied by saying: Ana la aqra' and you will not find it in the Qur'an so your claim is bogus
And here is your bonus for today: al-rasul al-nabi al-ummi
Well the word ummi here does not mean the uneducated but it means the gentile and do you know what is really a gentile?
>Which book is delivered? check the meaning of the word Quran
Really? the word Qur'an means the book that is delivered? OK and how about the word al-furqan let me guess: the salvation (Syriac purqana) and what a fake
And if Muhammad indeed existed and he was indeed jahil or uneducated then this will explain why the Qur'an is such a poor confusing and confused literature and the ultimate book of Arabian ignorance
>Deut 18:18 ""I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." who is like Moses. Who are the brothers of the Israelites
Again where does it say in the above verse:
1. This person is Muhammad aka Qutham aka Abul Qasim aka Ahmad the Arabian warllrod and caravan raider who was born in 3am al-feel and you will not find it
2. Where does it say in the above verse anything about the Arabs? You will not find it
3. And how do you know that may be this is not a case of reversing cause for effect so Muhammad al-jahil heard about this verse and the above verse and told ignorant people like his followers that he must be the one mentioned in the Bible in this verse.
4. But wait: the Bible is corrupted (sic). Right? Then how do you know that the above is not more than corruption or a case of garbage in garbage out
>Whom did God put the words in his mouth? what words
Check the biography of Prophet Muhammad, you will know the truth.
Oh the truth? Well he was an Arabian warlord and caravan raider and a child molester. My source? Ibn Hisham's redaction of Ibn Ishaq's sirat rasul alla and al-Maghazi by al-Waqidi (what a joke that the biography of an man of God is called the invasions. For sure abul qasim was not the Buddha or the Christ) and are you aware (see Father Zakaria Botros) that Muhammad was born 4 years after the death of his father so who is really Muhammad's big daddy? What a fadiha or scandal
Oh Allah also spoke to me via an angel and I have a book for you. You think that I might be the one mentioned in the above verses and I'm aslo the comforter and I'm not even an Arabian warllrod and caravan raider
I urge you to abandon Islam and be free again
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (891) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes