More evidence that islam is the religion of the Arabs only part two
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Dec 5, 2012 at 08:01
Our dear samiri aka Ashley aka Hava who ain't no Hava is really having no luck in finding anything in the Qur'an close to saying that Islam is the religion of all of mankind or that Muhammad the Arabian warlord and caravan raider was sent not only to the Hijazi Arabs the masters of our dear samiri aka Ashley aka Fatima aka Hava the wannabe Arab, but also to the rest of humanity
Oh in regard to the fact that Ibn Mas'ud does not include surat al-fatiha in his codex our dear Hava aka whatever really has no answer right mr multiple screen names?
So why did Ibn Mas'ud not include surat al-fatiha in his little codex you tell us but this means that he believed that it is not the words of Allah!
What a disaster the words of al-fatiha are not really the words of Allah! I'm not the one who is saying that it is Ibn Mas'ud!
Oh and while we are waiting for an answer here is more evidence from the Qur'an that Islam is the religion of the Arabs only
ولكل قوم هاد
So let us see
1. Your so called Allah says that he sends a هاد
2. And this هاد is sent to EVERY قوم
3. And we are told that Allah sent 120,000 of them
4. Muhammad the Arabian warlord and caravan raider was sent to his Hijazi Arabs as their هاد
4. I'm sure that you agree with me that you ain't no Hijzai Arab
5. So who was the هاد that was sent to your قوم because he ain't Muhammad?
See? It is not me who is saying that Islam is the religion of the Arabs only it is your Allah right?
Therefore congratulations our dear Hava aka Samiri aka Ashley aka Fatima but you are free to leave Islam and when you find the هاد that sent to your people let us proud kuffar know
Stay tuned for more evidence that islam is the religion of the Arabs only and you ain't no more than a lost tablighee
Poor dhimmi no more,
The poor and delusional is he who has multiple screen names and thinks that we kuffar will not find out who he is and where he lives and the victim of Islam is he who is out to spread the imperialism of the Arabs and Muslims that brutalized his ancestors and in the meantime he has no clue that he is really a victim
you're struggling to bring all fool reasons in the world to prove your silly idiocy
So how come we do not find surat al-fatiha is Ibn Mas'ud codex and how come Allah was not able to protect his little book from corruption after all if surat al-fatiha is missing in Ibn Mas'ud's codex it means that the Qur'an has been corrupted! I'm shocked the Qur'an is a corrupted book
So, what are you saying about this verse : تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي نَزَّلَ الْفُرْقَانَ عَلَى عَبْدِهِ لِيَكُونَ لِلْعَالَمِينَ نَذِيرًا (1) سورة الفرقان
Oh surat al-furqan!
1. Where do I find the name of Muhammad in the above aya? You will not find it
2. Where would I find the word islam in the above aya? You will not find it
3. Where would i find anything close to ان الاسلام دين كل البشر وان محمد رسول كل البشر or that Islam is the religion of all of humanity and Muhammad was sent as a messenger to all of humanity? Let me help you you will not find it
4. Even your masters the Arabs had no clue what to make out of the word الفرقان or al-furqan so they tell us it is the criterion of may be it is close enough to the word al-qur'an so it must be al-qur'an and when nothing works they tell us bel taqreeb or only Allahu A3lam right our dear hava who ain't no Hava?
5. But you know what? the word الفرقان or al-furqan is really a loan from Syriac ܦܪܩܢܐ or Purqana and guess what? the word ܦܪܩܢܐ means SALVATION a very Christian doctrine and not islamic at all
What a disaster
6. And you know what? the above aya should be read as
Praise to he who sent the salvation (al-furqan) via his slave (in old Syrian Christianity Jesus was Abd Allah) so he can be a warner to the peoples
What a disaster your aya is talking about Jesus the PUBH!
So you see yuor little aya does not prove anything excpet that Jesus was sent for the salvation of all people!
And speaking of the word نذير in the above aya yuor Allah also says
وان من امة الا خلا فيها نذير
Do you know what this means our dear hava who ain't no hava? it means that Allah sends a نذير to every امة right? So you tell me who was the نذير that was sent to your people because he ain't Muhammad as it seems that Allah only sent him to your masters the Arabs and more evidence that Islam is the religion of the Arabs only
Isn't it part of the disputed Quran, it states that Quran and Islam is for all mankind, not as you're howling brashing!
Really? where does it say that وان القران والاسلام لكل البشر it does not say that and your claim is bogus
And speaking of the "disputed Qur'an" what ever happend to اية الرجم واية ارضاع الكبير how come we cannot find them in the Qur'an? let me guess the palm leaf upon which these gems were written were eaten by a hungry goat right? A hungry goat ate Allah's words what a disaster
And would you allow your wife to breast feed a co-worker as your Allah says?
What a disaster
So you tell us how come the Qur'an is written in Arabic? what is wrong with let us say Urdu? How come your Allah did not reveal it in Urdu? you tell us unless Islam is indeed the religion of the Arabs only
And this : يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ
Big deal so it says O you people pray to your God so you tell us where does it say in this little gem anything close to
1. Islam is the religion of all of humnaity
2. Muhammad was sent to all of humanity as a rasul
You will not find it
Your evidence is bogus
I urge you to leave your prepaid idiocy
And i urge you to leave islam after all the Qur'an says that Islam is the religion of the Arabs only and learn some English
And you know what? do not go away because you give us kuffar the chance to expsoe islam and the so called god of Islam and the rasul of Islam
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (711) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes