For our dear INM and what is an Islamophobe part deux
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Apr 4, 2007 at 07:53
So our dear INM you wrote that an Islamophobe is anyone who
>irrationally vilifies Islam
These were your words! Right?
Well let us see so if I say the following you must not consider me as an islamophobe:
1. The Islamic doctrine of tawheed is irrational.
2. The doctrine of al-nasikh wa al-mansukh does not make any sense.
3. The Qur'an is nothing but a very poorly written and edited book and most of the time it does not make any sense and it is full of grammatical errors and strange and foreign words inspite of the fact that it claims to be a kitab mubeen maktub fi 3Arabi faseeh.
4. The doctrine of Jihad or holy war cannot be the will of a rational God.
5. Muhammad was a caravan raider and an Arabian warlord who ordered the killing of a female poet and Jews, and he married a 6 year old girl when he was 53 years old.
6. Islam was spread by the word.
7. The idea that the God of the universe and his rasul share 1/5 of the loot collected from infidels (Q8:41) is irratrional and evil.
8. The author of the Qur'an demands that Muslims shoud not be friends of Jews and Christians but can be only be friends of other Muslims including the evil ones is an irrational idea.
9. Declaring unconditional war (Q9:29) on non Muslims is evil and wrong.
10. The hadith is bogus and the sira is unhistorical.
11. Muhammmad and his Allah were poor theologians as the Qur'an says that Jesus was a prophet but also a God.
12. Islam is only the religion of the arabs (Q14:4) and you ain't one.
13. islam brutlalized your Hindu ancestors.
14. Arabian imperialism is evil.
15. Islam and communism have very much in common.
I will think of more so stay tuned.
So our dear INM, as you can see none of the above irrationally vilifies Islam and these were your words and do you know why? Because all of the above are facts.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2108) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes