handshake with Kuffar? "Muslim debate schemes" and other sordid matters!
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Mar 22, 2007 at 07:51
But our dear M&M, your Allah and his rasul tells you that we kuffar are nijis (oh do not panic nijis means unclean) so you are not supposed to shake hands with us anyway. And as if we care.
In regard to "Muslim debate shemes" your allah describes himself as being kayyed wa makkar (you can ask your Mullah about the words kayyed and makkar) , so it does not surprise me if you are also a kayyed and a makkar. So the following is straight from the Muslim/Pakistani wa3wa "what should you tell a kafir when questioned about Islam":
1. If a Muslim/Pakistani is told that he does not know Arabic he must come up with a stupid answer as "oh I'm using the Quraishi dialect" (see our dear Sayed)
2. If a Msulim/Pakistani is told that he still pretends to know Arabic when he does not the answer is "Oh I have been studying Arabic for the last 4 years" (see our dear Azmat Zuberi) as if this answer has anything to do with anything.
3. If a Muslim/Pakistani is told that the Qur'an says that Muhammad was sent to the Hijazi Arabs only and that islam is the religion of the Arabs only (Q14:4) then he should quote some anachronistic bogus islamic saying by no other than Abul Qasim himself and call it a "slam dunk" (see our dear M&M)
4. If a Muslim/Pakistani is reminded that his answer to #3 is bogus he must repeat the mantra "Islam is the religion of the Pakistanis too...islam is the religion of the Pakistanis too etc...." and run for the hills.
5. If the kafir still persists just say: Astaghfirullah al-3Azeem and change the subject.
6. If the kafir tells you that the idea of tawheed is bogus and irrational do not even answer. And if the kafir tells you what do you think of the Aristotelian problem and tawheed then run away and do not answer.
7. If the kafir tells you that Muhammad according to islamic sources was a caravan raider and an Arabian warlord accuse him of being an Islamophobe. As for 3Ai'sha's age when she married muhammad then tell him oh she was 18 years!
8. If the kafir tells you that the Qur'an is poor literature then ask him "you Mr. Kafir must read it in Arabic"
9. If the kafir comes back and tell you "but I did read it in Arabic and it is still poor literature" then pretend that you did not notice that post or run away (see our dear ak)
10. If the kafir tells you than the Qur'an is full of grammatical errors (eg: ina hadhan lasahiran) then tell him this is not true. (see our dear Sohail)
11. If the kafir still persists in regard to #10 then tell him that there are 13 mistakes in the Qur'an and then run away (see our dear Sohail)
12. If the kafir did not buy your total ignorance then change your screen name and come back and tell him the same old stuff.
13. If the kafir presents to you quotes from the Qur'an in Arabic that would refute your claims then tell him that you read it but you disagree even if you have no clue or could not understand what the kafir was saying (see our dear M&M and the Qur'an really says that Jesus is god)
14. If nothing else works change the subject and then run away and hope that no one noticed it.
I will think of more, and for this stay tuned.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2096) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes