For harrak and his analog and digital and other sordid matters
Reader comment on item: How the West Could Lose
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jan 13, 2007 at 14:32
So our dear Harrak what did we learn from your post today? Nothing. not a thing.
But wait: we learned that:
1. Your friend Mu3tamid al-jahil wa al-jaban writes poor and chlidish Arabic poetry that is boring. He cannot even use the dual case in Arabic grammar. So much for his little majesteer.
2. Your Arabic is funny. remember kaatitoo and thaa? What on earth was that that? See what happens when you "Hire a Dude" to write Arabic for you? But the gem of them all was: Hagog-u-magog (sic)
3. You did not give credit to our dear Mu3tamid for his poor poetry and this makes a palgiarist. So are you a palgiarist our dear Harrak?
4. You are a careless reader: you write that the word ahmaq means crazy. When it was pointed out to you that crazy means majnoon and that ahmaq means foolish or impulsive you switched gears and told me that in actual fact in "Sephardic Jew Arabic (sic)" and in Morrocon Arabic the word Ahmaq really means crazy and then you provide me with a Lebanese dictionary that tells us on page 94 and 92 as you claimed that the word carzy means majnoon which we already knew. Do you see how confused you are?
And according to Saadya Gaon (oh I forgot that you do not know what saadya Gaon is but may be you can ask your friend who helped you to write your little Hebrew gem: "Hebrew: the sacred language" to tell you who is really Saadya Gaon) ahmaq would mean as i wrote: foolish and impulsive. And no it does not mean crazy but you live in your world of fantasy.
5. Then you tell me that knowing analog and digitla technology is more important than reading books is nothing but what your poor education is all about or you are allergic to books or cannot read books. So which one is it?
6. When you are told that you are an anti-semite you post some drivel in Hebrew. You are an anti-semite period. Shame on you.
7. Your observations are anecdotal as you cannot support any of what you pontificate about from scholarly work and you ani't no scholar my dear harrak.
Oh the chutzpah! Oh I forgot that now you are a Sephardic Jew!
Like i say: you are out to spread the religion of the Arabs and you ani't no Arab, through the medium of the Arabic language that you do not know, and in the porcess spread Arabian imperialism that brutalized your ancestors. Shame but I guess if you can believe that a caravan raider and an Arabian warlord like Muhammad can be a prophet, you can believe anything.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2108) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes