2 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Re:Our dear Asma and islam is the religion of the Hijaji (sic) Arabs and you ain't no Hijazi Arab

Reader comment on item: Resisting Islamic Law
in response to reader comment: Our dear Asma and islam is the religion of the Hijaji (sic) Arabs and you ain't no Hijazi Arab

Submitted by Asma Begum (Canada), Jun 18, 2008 at 03:31

Our dear Asma wrote

>ROTFL Well I have the following news for you:

>1. if you tell a Copt or a Syrian Christian or an Iraqi Chaldean that he is an Arab they will think that you >are out of your mind. So are you out of

your mind our dear Asma? Yes they speak Arabic, and you do >not, but they are not Hijazi Arabs or Arabs for this matter just like you. And in the

case of Egypt 92% >are the decendants of the Copts (see Gaston Weit) the majority of which coverted to the religion of the >Hijazi Arabs

>thx. now you are trying to use some logic.good. let's go ahead. so, you are saying now that a Copt

>who even speaks Arabic will think me out of my mind if I tell him/her that he's an Arab? So,

>are you out of your mind my dear king of the fools--when you say I am a wannabe Arab?

Yes you are a wannabe Arab and a wannabe arab is someone like you who is not an Arab but wants very badly to be an Arab. The Copts? They are

neither Arabs nor wannabe Arabs darling

>how do you know i am a wannabe Arab? Did I
claim so? infact you are the person who boasts
of being an expert in Arabic or Hijaji Arabic.
Copts speak Arabic? I think they are wannabe
Arabs too using your bogus logic. Why not
they adopt Coptic and abandon Arabic?hmm?
Why not the Syrian Christians adopt Aramaic
and abandon Arabic?? why not you change your
Arabic name "dhimmi no more" to "protected no more"?

>Isn't it obvious that Austrians speak German(but they are not German)? What's your point?

So are Austrians wannabe Germans darling? What do you think?
>ho ho. you missed the point. don't worry. what more can be expected from someone with
the education level of high-school?

>Because, Islam originated in Hijaj-

ROTFL It is called al-Hijaz darling

> I am not wannabe Arab and we call it Hijaj without using al.

>so whoever will follow it will be wannabe Arab(or Hijai Arab)?

Yes as a matter of fact the Hijazi Arabs that invaded the Middle East starting in 633CE realized that the Qur'an really says that islam is the religion of

the Hijazi Arabs and thandis is why they created the concept of al-wali wa al-mawali darling. You have no clue about what I'm talking about. Do

you?

>al-wali wa al-mawali? so, you got this from Hadith, Sirah or Tarikh? hmm? non-Arab Muslims were called Mawali.Under the First Four Caliphs and

the Umayyads, the influx of non-Arab converts to Islam created a new difficulty: how were they to be incorporated into the new pluralistic Islamic

society? The solution was the contract of wala', through which the non-Arab Muslim acquired an Arab patron. The mawali were to enjoy the same

privliges as Arab Muslims. The mawali rapidly rose to prominence in Muslim society in administration, military, and scholarship. Infact it's
the mawali who became the flag-bearer of Islam(eg. the Ottoman Turks).

>Isn't that your logic?

What logic darling?
>forget it. you are incapable of using or understanding logic.

> poor fool I pity for you.

No It is I that pity your likes darling
> really? joke of the day!!!

>Doesn't it makes most of Americans wa nnabe Israeli?

Darliing: No we are not. I love Israel and I have great admiration for the Jewish people but I do not plan to convert to Judaism or speak Hebrew for

this matter? You? You are a wannabe Arab darling
> so, why do you learn Arabic? read, write and speak Arabic as you boastfully claimed? are you a wannabe Arab like Abu Jahl? or wannabe
non-Muslim Arab? Most American are Christians--are they wannabe Israelis? Remember Christianity originated in Judea in Israel(not Hijaj).

>ho ho. what are you? it seems from your id that you very much emphasize your Dhimmi status.

Darling do you know what the arabic word dhimmi really means? Hint: No deals with Muslims or Islam until islam is defeated in the market place of

ideas

>2. And notice that the Qur'an a book that you cannot read in Arabic says that islam is the religion of the Hijazi Arabs only (see Q14:4) and you

must agree with me that let us say Egyptians are not Hijazi Arabs. Right?

>It simply says that God sends messengers in their own languages.

Correct and it means that islam is indeed the religion of the Hijazi Arabs only and you ain't no Hijazi Arab darling

>So, do you expect that God would

>send Prophet Muhammed(SAW) to preach in German to the Arabs

No as per Q14:4 Allah would send a German speaker prophet and he ain't muhammad darling

> German developed much more later than an organized language like Arabic. Allah
send prophets to all people in their languages but the Prophet(PBUH) is the last
prophet.

>--who obviously were his first

Oh so did Muhammad speak Greman too?

>target as his own countrymen. Why did he send missions to convert non-Arab kings

Really? and where is your evidence oh and you talking about al-muqawqas wa Mariyya al-Qibtiya darling? so your source is the bogus hadith or is it

the bogus sira or the bogus tarikh?
> you think all hadiths,sirahs or tarikhs are bogus. fact doesn't depend on what a person with poor educational background thinks or not.
> and why

Why what darling?

>he had non-Arab disciples?

Oh hazrat this and hazrat that? Now you know what the Arabic word hazrat really means. If these characters ever existed they were no more than

wannabe Arabs like you

>Your logic implies that if you are a Greek and you are in Greece and you discovered some universal truth in Greek(which is reasonable)--you are

only supposed to preach the truth to Greeks. What if you are supposed to propagate the message to humanity because it's

What does this have to do with the fact that the Qur'an that you cannot read in Arabic says

wa ma arsalna min rasulan ila bilisani qawmuhu

>universal? Your logic is bogus.

Darling the bogus logic is yours
>ho ho. really? aren't you speaking to yourself?
>3. You speak and write English but you ain't no English either darling

>So much for your poor Muslim education

> do not forget that I am getting the highest possible education in the West from enlightened Westerners (maybe you can say they have Stockholm

Syndrome)

I will leave this little gem to the readers to judge you

...
>what gem? that you can't use logic without slurs and ad-hominems?

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Re:Our dear Asma and islam is the religion of the Hijaji (sic) Arabs and you ain't no Hijazi Arab by Asma Begum

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)