1 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Mansoor: Allah swearing by his own creation. LOL

Reader comment on item: Resisting Islamic Law
in response to reader comment: Under extraordinary misunderstanding

Submitted by Plato (India), Mar 6, 2008 at 11:14

Mansoor, your wrote:

>>Inventions and advancement in technology which you claim to have achieved has created a gulf of distance between you and your creator. In short, these inventions besides high level of complexities could not open a single door of your mind to identify the true Lord. You cannot try to understand that the things which you invented today have been used and practiced long before the creation of this world. The secrets just recently explored in the field of genetics are definitely the eye opener.<<

More Islamic gobbledygook?? The internet was used before the creation of the world! The science of genetics existed before the universe?? Get real Mansoor, let us have an intelligent discussion here.

>> The communication technology, the internet and every thing around enhances the belief of a real belief of the believer as how delicate and advanced would be the system of your Lord who is ever watching you are recording and writing your every minute action.<<

So advances in technology increase a believer's belief by letting his heated imagination think of the even greater technology of Allah. So you should welcome it instead of wanting to go back to the camel-cart age. The science of the infidels lets you contemplate the super duper powers of Allah and be even more terrorised by Him.

>>86:11] I swear by the sky that rains<<

Poor Allah. Isn't it beneath the Almighty's dignity to swear by his own creation. Would you swear by a toy you have made out of clay? I feel sorry for your deity.

>>[86:13] this is a decisive word, [86:14] and it is not a joke.<<

Allah swearing by his own created things is not a joke?? He also swears by the fig, the dawn, the stars and mountains. Mansoor, do you still believe Allah is worthy of worship?

>>[86:15] They are devising plans, [86:16] and I Am devising plans. [86:17] So leave the disbelievers alone at the moment; give them respite for a while<<

Are these verses contextual or are they meant for all time? Maybe Allah is only talking of some mushrikeen who were a pain in Muhammad's neck? Or are you giving me a hint that I am being left alone till Allah gets His hands on me on judgment day and you will laugh all the way to jannat?

>> Many try to ignore the alarming verses of Quran but by doing this truth cannot be changed.

[84:10] As for the one whose book (of deeds) will be given to him from his backside, [84:11] he will pray for death, [84:12] and will enter the blazing fire.<<

This translation had me rolling on the floor. A sinner's book of deeds given to him from his backside? Who will be doing this deed, the angels or Allah himself. I can just imagine Allah and His angels shoving books of deeds up the backsides of sinners.

This Surah, The Sundering, also shows Allah at his swearing best. He swears by the afterglow of the sunset, by the night and by the moon. What a comedown for the Almighty Allah!

>>Oh, man just be realistic. You are so tiny, so ignorable and so weak that your challenge to Allah has no importance in any case. Its is like an ant challenging a dinosaurs by shouting and screaming to defeat , in fact it is in itself a sinister approach.<<

I am realistic. Are you?? Where do have evidence for Allah. The only evidence is circular. Muhammad proclaims that he received revelations through the dog-fearing Gabriel asking all to grovel before a deity called Allah. And where is the proof for the existence of this Allah?? Did I (Muhammad) not just tell you that Allah has been speaking to me.

There is no challenge to Allah because he does not exist except in Muhammad's fertile imagination and now in Muslims' fevered ones. However tiny, ignorable and weak I am, I am still stronger than any phantom who inhabits Muslim minds.

Sinister approach?? What about the approach of this phantom Allah? He threatens you with the ‘good news of a painful punishment' for merely not believing in him. I don't threaten anyone except Allah by questioning his very existence.

>> You failed to understand that Allah is only extending the rope around your neck and giving you chances over chances to repent.<<

Since I know your Allah is a phantom of Muhammad's imagination this rope he is extending around my neck also is a phantom one too.

>> You must note that your creator will provide ample opportunity till your death to open your eyes up. One the time is over your cry like Pharoah while drowning could not save you from the grip of your Lord.<<

The Lord of the Universe has a funny sense of justice. He refuses to reveal Himself to you directly while you are on earth but the moment you are dead He gives you all the evidence you need by seizing you in his grip. So what is preventing Him from doing so now. Could He not have made life easier for Himself and for us if He had used His powers to reveal Himself to us as He did to the prophets. Allah must be in a constant state of anger verging on apoplexy with all the sins that are going on in His world. Why does He not give Himself a break and reveal Himself to all of us? What game is Allah playing?

Regards

Plato

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Mansoor: Allah swearing by his own creation. LOL by Plato

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)