1 readers online now  |  69 million page views

The problems is not Muslims, but Islam and our leftists and politically correct leading us to suicide

Reader comment on item: Trump: You Should Ban Islamists, Not Muslims

Submitted by Satya D (United States), Dec 12, 2015 at 13:40

Daniel, as usual makes excellent observations and points. However, I think he and others are missing one point when he says:

: Islamists are those Muslims who seek to apply Islamic law, oppress women and non-Muslims, and establish a worldwide caliphate. They make up about 10-15 percent of the Muslim population; they, not Muslims in general, are the barbarians who "believe only in Jihad."

Daniel says if we can weed out the 10-15% of Muslim population who believe in Jihad from entering, then we should be OK. I wonder on what basis can weed out 10 to 15% ? Even if we did, here is the problem. The next generation of Muslims of the remaining 85% who are brought up in the West will have same chances of radicalization. We have seen many instances where Muslim parents in West not inclined to Jihad, but their second generation are radicalized and considers slaughtering people as holy jihad.

The problem is not Muslims at all, the problem is Islam, Islamic scriptures which teaches Jihad, plunder, rape and conversion as holy activities. We are facing a situation where 1+ billion people are brainwashed from young age that a person who is brutal warlord, pedophile and rapist as a prophet to emulate and told fanatical verses that creates hatred and inculcates sexual slavery of infidel women as their birthright.

Even the usually peaceful Muslims of today will be prodded to do Jihad in the name of the Islam. This is so well demonstrated where during Yezidi genocide, the very Arab neighbors who lived side by side for hundreds of generations went to kill their Yezidi neighbors. That happened in Pakistan where they reduced 25% of Hindu/Sikhs to just about 1%, not in matter of 60 years, most of it in matter of few days where Muslim neighbors slaughtered, raped and paraded hundreds of thousands of severed heads of infidels on the streets. This is in 1947, much before Saudi Arabia propagation of Wahabbism, much before ISIS. In India, where ever Muslims percentage is high the non-Muslims have to hold on to their life and protect their girls, as is now seen in North Eastern part of India in West Bengal, they are kidnapping 100 girls per day and selling them for prostitution!!

We have to take the bull by the horn. We have to be more open that we have in our midst this supremacist, fanatical, misogynistic philosophy that is many thousands worse than Nazism paraded as religion. It matters little that there are bad verses also in Christianity what matters is Muslims believe all this as sacred even if they do not act it out.

So the only solution is ban Islam, whether we like it or not.

Regards,
satya

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to The problems is not Muslims, but Islam and our leftists and politically correct leading us to suicide by Satya D

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2021 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)