Islamic science? Or Islamic gobbledygook?
Reader comment on item: Ankara at War
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Nov 19, 2012 at 15:53
For the readers: Notice that our dear hava Bishoy is providing us with the source of his claims because I told him before under different screen names that not quoting his source would make him a plagiarist right our dear Hava?
Oh I forgot to ask our dear hava Bishoy who ain't no Hava or a Bishoy
1. Is it true that Allah says that the earth is flat?
2. Is it true that Allah says that the sun and the moon orbit the stationary earth? Is that true our dear Hava?
3. Is it true as we are told by Muslims that drinking of camel's urine can cure all diseases?
4. Is it true as your Allah says in the Qur'an that the sky is a roof which makes the sky also flat?
5. Is it true that your Allah says that the mountains prevent earthquakes?
6. Is it true that Allah also says that mountains support the flat sky which is like a roof so the roof aka the sky does not fall on your bed?
7. Is it true that semen comes from the kidneys?
8. Is it true that comets are hot and are made to chase al-shaytan?
9. Is it true that menses is really a disease as your Allah claims?
8. Is it true that Allah says he is the best of those that create when 25% of pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion?
I will be waiting for your answers with great anticipation
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (158) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes