The Turks and their crimes against humanity
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Oct 30, 2012 at 07:19
Our dear Amin who ran away not once but twice and never provided us with links to verify the degrees he earned in "ancient" Arabic what ever that is could you comment on hadith al-himar? And did Muhammad indeed speak the language of donkeys and was the donkey ya3foor gay? and is this haram?
What a disaster
Shira Jami? Give me a break! Your Allah is an Arab oh and here is your bonus for today your Allah says in the Qur'an in سورة النحل 36 that
ولقد بعثنا في كل امة رسولا
Oh darn it let me translate it for you: and we did send in every nation/people a messenger
So let me see
1. The umma of your people was the Hindu/Indian Umma and it was not the Hijazi Umma right our dear Amin who ran away not once but twice?
2. Your Allah says that he sent for sure a rasul to every umma he for sure does not say that he sent Muhammad to all al-ummum
3. We are also told in the hadith where we can find the donkey hadith and the breast feeding of the adult hadith that Allah sent not only one but 120000 messengers to various nations right our dear Amin who ran away not once but twice?
4. This means that Muhammad was not sent to your Hindu nation as the prophet of the Hindus from Allah so you tell us our dear Amin who quotes corrupted books to prove a point then he forgets that he did so who was the rasul that was sent to the people and nation of India because he ain't Muhammad right?
5. Then congratulations our dear Amin who ran away not once but twice but you are free to leave islam and start your search for who is really the rasul that was sent to your ancestors Rama may be?
And more evidence that islam is the religion of the arabs only
What a disaster
So you tell us why do the Turks deny the crime of the Armenian Genocide and the murder of 2M Greeks and 750,000 Syrians and now they are after the Kurds
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (158) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes