Another Jihad denial - by CAIR - (rectification to outdated posting.)
Reader comment on item: Sudden Jihad or "Inordinate Stress" at Ft. Hood?
Submitted by Svet (United States), Nov 9, 2009 at 07:14
Another Jihadist denial CAIR statement.
"We condemn this cowardly attack (1) in the strongest terms possible and ask that the perpetrators (2) be punished to the full extent of the law. No religious or political ideology (3) could ever justify or excuse such wanton (4) and indiscriminate violence. The attack was particularly heinous (5) in that it targeted the all-volunteer army that protects our nation. American Muslims stand with our fellow citizens (6) in offering both prayers for the victims and sincere condolences to the families of those killed or injured (7)."
3. "No religious or political ideology could ever justify", rather than simply stating Islam could never justify it.
CAIR follows up with clear intention in smoothing the path to Islamism off, by struggling to induce the share of the guilt with others, taking as proxy that Islamist terrorists are equal to other human beings in distress, and Islam stands equally to other ideologies.
Also, CAIR quickly runs for self defense. absolving Islam/ Islamism from any guilt in the matter.
4. Wanton Violence: Violence without motivation or provocation, disengaging the criminal from any (Islamic) influence.
5. The attack was particularly heinous, as it targeted the army, thus increasing the outrage against Islamist visibly. Would this be called heinous, e.g. against Jews as a result of the "stress" barbaric Islamists and abiders suffer when their spoiled manners are not fulfilled. (Seattle 2006- Sudden Jihad)
6. Finally American Muslims stand by "our fellow citizens" (Not sure what they mean by our fellow citizens, for what it is not stated our American Fellows)-which fellow citizens they are talking about exactly- the families of our brave (infidel) soldiers or the family of the Islamist Criminal, by the name of Islam, Nidal Hasan.
7. (Killed or injured)- first it was said Hasan was killed then that he was just injured.- Why not kill AND injured?
Too many problems with English, CAIR Islamist or deceiving language for a purpose?
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (240) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes