2 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Who's frothing in the mout, Don?

Reader comment on item: Replacing the U.S. Constitution with the Koran
in response to reader comment: #2 for you, Ahmed

Submitted by Nabil Ahmad (United States), Aug 10, 2009 at 23:22

Excuse me, Don, but I have no problem with your religious beliefs. Being a Muslim does not make me a bigot.

On the other hand, it is YOU who has a problem with what you THINK are my religious beliefs. And that makes you a bigot.

"Anal intercourse"? You are one disgusting, shameless, bigoted SOB...sharing your perverted sexual fantasies with the rest of the world! And you consider ME to be "dangerous"? I have never taken a life, and hope never to do so. Man, you are sick, sick, SICK!!! You are one sick buggering SOB.

You sound like a liberal talking about the evil of guns and God. I abandoned liberalism a long time ago when I realized that it was a load of rubbish and psychobabble. It was also later that I realized that most bigots were, in fact, politically "liberal". And with your unabashedly candid penchant for buggery, it all adds up.

Scripture from God can be bent and twisted to be interpreted in any way one chooses. Is God a God of Mercy or one of bloodthirsty vengeance? To me, according to the Qur'an, God is the All-Merciful. All those fools who kill in His name will surely have to answer for their horrendous crimes in this life and in the Afetrlife. And I won't want to be anywhere near them.

Even if I showed you that 99% of the Qur'an is about Mercy and Forgiveness from God, you would still be focused on the remaining 1% that is not. Debating with you on Islam would be an exercise in futility. So unto me my views, and unto you, yours...we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Don, stay away from me...

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Who's frothing in the mout, Don? by Nabil Ahmad

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)