Drano and the Qur'an really says that islam is really the religion of the arabs and you ain't one
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jun 5, 2007 at 21:07
Well let us read Q14:4 and it says
wa ma arsalna min rasulan ila bilisani qawmuhu
Oh I forgot that you know no Arabic, this aya says:
we do not send a messenger unless he comes in the language of his people (see QS 53)
Do you know what this means? It means that
1. Your Allah sent Abul Qasim aka Muhammad the caravan raider to his people the Hijazi Arabs only and he did not send him to your Hindu/Buddihst ancestors as they were neither Hijazi Arabs nor Muhammad's qawm or people. And they did not speak Arabic.
2. And Allah sent Muhammad to the Hijazi Arabs because he speaks their language.
3. It also means that your Allah only sends only a rasul that speaks the language of his people.
4. You ain't no Arab or a Hijazi Arab for this matter so Muhammad is not the rasul that was sent to your people.
5. So who was sent to your people our dear oh can i call you drano? You think it could be rama or ganesh? and may be your ancestors were right
See? islam is indeed the religion of the Hijazi Arabs and you ain't no Arab.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (265) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes