5 readers online now  |  69 million page views

And more islamic comedy part trois

Reader comment on item: The Temple Mount's Indian counterpart
in response to reader comment: My answer to DNM

Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jul 4, 2010 at 08:29

Our dear Deb is unable to provide us with historical evidence that supports the story of the so called bogus letters of Muhammad and he is using what I call argument from kuffar which means that if a kafir tells us that there were letters then there were letters!

I even provided him with the reasons why the story of one of those letters (the letter to al-muqawqas) just did not make any historical sense. I even tried to help him and told him to check Hoyland survey where Hoyland collected all the extant literary sources about early islam. Now he tells us that he could not find such book. But I never spoon feed a lazy tablighee so he will have to find the book and I urge the readers to google "Hoyland survey" Deb told us that he did and did not find the book! My guess is that he did and he does not want to face the truth

Now all he has to do is write, based on historical examination of the sources, why he belives that the story of the letters is true and is this too much to ask for our dear Deb? and to help you the following will be accepted as evidence

1. The Islamic historical tradition

2. The literary sources from non Muslims that were witnesses to the arab invasion in 633CE which he can find in Hoyland survey oh darn it Hoyland again

The following will not be accepted as evidence:

1. I deb al-tablighee say so or My Mullah told me so

2. Zakir Naik and his brother Naik Muhammad told me so

3. Our dear H Wells told us so

4. Paksitani tendentious web sites

5. Bogus Islamic postings in wikipedia where you will also find a forgery of the letters of Muhammad and if these letters were for real this would be big news but you know what? Shame on the tablighees that post this nonsense and lies

Now it is your chance to shine our dear Deb

And before I forget: Our dear Deb told us that the arabs invaded the Byzantine empire and Iran because they were a threat to Muhammad's little sultanate right our dear deb? I also did prove to our dear deb that neither the Greeks nor the Persians were a threat to Muhammad and his little sultante because the Persians could have invaded al-Hijaz in 616CE when they won the war with the Greeks and the Greeks could have invaded al-Hijaz in 622CE when they won the war with the Persians but neither did! Then how do you explain it our dear Deb? Let me help you: The Greeks never had an interest in Arabia and the Persians never had an interest in al-HIjaz because it was distant and poor! Oh and why did the Arabs invade Egypt and Libya and bilad al-maghrib and Spain? Were the people of these countries a threat to Muhammad's little sultanate? Let me help you: It was all about looting and good ole imperialism and no more! Oh Allah? He is only a justification for all these atrocities

>My Answer : Who told you this information that there is no mention of Mohammad 72 years after his death ?

Hello: there is no extant Islamic literary sources not a single one where we find the name of Muhammad before 72AH or 692CE

> I hope your references are not those two old German haggards ?

And speaking of one old Arab haggard that was also an Arabian warlord and caravan raider you will not find his name in the literary sources before 692CE so where as he?

Oh and remember that if you do not believe two old Germans then you can write a book and make a fool of your self and prove them wrong and if you do not believe a person because he is old then why do you believe an old Arab after all he was really an old man as he died at age either 60 or 63 or 66 at a time when the life span was 35 years!

>> Does that mean Jesus was a late creation and never existed ?

I care less if he did or did not exist

>My Answer : Too bad , if I contact some of your friends in the Bible belt that this crusader Dhimmi no more does not care about Jesus , you know what is going to happen to you , right ?

Oh sure go for it and I do challenge you to do so But you know what? You are not even original

You still did not answer the question so let me ask you again: How come we do not hear about Muhammad for 72 years after his death?

>Who told you anyway that there is no mention of the Prophet 72 years after his death ?

Hello: check the extant literary sources

For the readers: If you check the extant Muslim sources you will not find Muhammad's name appearing in the sources until 72 years after his death. So where was he?

Hello: read Hoyland survey

>My Answer : You Americans need to come up with something intelligent. In which page of Hoyland Survey it is mentioned that Prophet Mohammad did not exist ?

Check his collection of the extant Islamic literary sources from 633CE until the end of the Umayyads in 750CE

>In which page it is mentioned that Prophet Mohammad was not mentioned for 72 years after his death ?

See pages 687-695 and also see pages 545-560 and read page 550 in particular and now you either put up or shut up

> I just searched Hoyland Survey in wiki and there is no mention of anything like you said ?

Mr ignorant did you read the whole book which is about 700 pages? Let me guess you did not! Do Ithink that even if you read it you will understand what Hoyland is saying? Let me guess you cannot because you must know Arabic and Syriac which you do not know.

Oh but you just told me in another post that you did google it and you could not find it oh did you forget ?

Hello: you need to get the book and read it

>Next time you bring up Hoyland survey , kindly bring me the PDF version and the page numbers you are referring to.

No I do not help ... like you

> So kindly check before you post. And how do you say allah aka Jesus ? Jesus cannot be equal to Allah . Do you get it ?

Then prove it!

>My Answer : In Arabic Jesus name is called Issa , and of all the names attributed to Allah in Quran there is no such term as Issa, So Jesus cannot be Allah , right ?

But the Qur'an says that Jesus is God would you like to know more? Then ask.

>My Answer : Yah , prove it to me.

I'm gald you did and I did prove it to you before but the Qur'an that you cannot read in Arabic says

1. Jesus created life by breathing air into clay birds albeit biidhin allah right our dear deb? And I'm sure that the only thing that can create a life must be a God then congratulations our dear deb but 3Issa or yasoo3 al-maseeh or Jesus is really your allah. Oh the bidihin Allah? Well you see our dear deb your Allah tells you to go out and spread his religion and to qatil fi sabeel allah? How come Allah cannot do that and he has to ask mere human beings like you to qatil fi sabilihi? So what is wrong if one of allah's aqaneem ask another uqnoom for help? You tell us our dear deb!

Then congratulations our dear deb but the Qur'an a book that you cannot read in Arabic says that yasoo3 al-maseeh m,ust be god

2. Jesus did not die and Allah al-makkar (he who decieves) rafa3ahu ila al-sama' which means that yasoo3 al-maseeh aka 3Issa aka Jesus did not die and I'm sure you agree with me that the only one that does not die is god therefore I must conclude that Jesus is your Allah

3. Jesus cured the leper and the blind and we know for a fact that Jesus was no doctor and 2000 years ago the only one that can do such tasks must be god therefore Jesus must be your Allah

4. Allah is makkar therfore he can have aqaneem right? Then Jesus must have been one of his aqaneem! Oh and Jesus cannot be god because of the lame excuse that he ate food right? Well Jesus aka Allah is makkar then he can pretend to eat food when he is not eating right our dear Deb? Then congratulations our dear deb but the qur'an says that jesus is really your Allah

Sorry I'm not the author of this poor theology

5. Oh I forgot the Tirnity: Your Allah says that the trinity is Jesus Allah and Mary and that it is wrong right our dear Deb? But wait: Christians tell us that their Trinity is God, Jesus and the holy spirit right? But it seems that Allah never tell us that such Trinity is wrong! So I must assume that your Allah has no difficulty with the Trinity as defined by Christians

I told you I'm not the author of this poor theology

> Western civilization.

Freedom to think and debate is what this great civilization is all about

>My Answer : Absolutely rubbish claim. If you really have freedom to think and debate in the Western Civilization then someone like John Walker Lindh

johnny Walker! He went to pakistan because he was in love with some Paki guy! how come you did not know that? So your fellow Muslim here is a khawal or gay! You think he was hoping to get the boys in Allah's little heaven? and then the fool fell in the web of Islam and he was an idiot and he desreves to stay in jail in company of other guys for a long time to come

>and Mordechai Vanunu would not have been in Jail , right ?

Vanunu broke the law and here in the west you pay when you break the law

>They expressed their right of freedom and you know what did your western civilization did to them ?

Hello: you pay when you break the law

>My Answer : But your so-called Greko-Roman civilization is already extinct, right.

Not is it not it is the foundation of our Western civilization

>My Answer : Wait a minute. Your own fellow US citizens shout that Judeo-Christianism is at the foundation of your "civilization". Do you contradict your fellow citizens like your dear old president Mr. Bush the Dubya then ?

And so is the Latino and African American experienses as well as the first nations of this land be it al-hunnud al-humr aw el-eskimo and we admit making mistakes but we try to correct the wrongs of the past

You? you have no pride in your Hindu ancestors or the civilization that is so tolerant and that allows Indian Muslims to deny their past and spew their hate

>Who gives a damn about Greko-Roman Pagan civilization now days ?

We here in the West care

>My Answer : And who gives a damn what you Westerners think now days , do you get it ?

Get what? That you are not original?

And what goes around comes around and Islam will crash again because it is no more than fascism

>My Answer : You ignorant do you even know what is facism ?

Oh yeah I do and it is called islam

> By your own logic , the founding fathers of the USA are world's biggest imperialists since they annihilated and destroyed the millions of native Americans to build the USA . Now are you ashamed of that ?

Oh sobhanallah a tablighee who worries about al-hunud al-humr

>My Answer : I guess then you accept that the founding fathers of the USA are world's biggest imperialists , I guess. I guess you have no answers to that right ?

Oh let me repeat it: a tablighee who worries about al-hunuud al-humr but not about his own ancetsors the Hindus now did you get it? Let me guess you did not

And it was the muslims that killed 90M of your own people the Hindus remember?

>My Answer : Give me solid and irrefutable proof of that 90M Hindus. If Muslims killed so many Hindus then how come there are 900 million Hindus existing in India so many centuries after the death of prophet .Mohammad ?

Because there were too many Hidnus to kill and why kill when you can ensalve them and collect al-jizya from them?oh and read Durand

>Remember the USA alike Greece and Rome are founded on greed , violence and mass murder.

And so was Arabian imperialism

>My Answer : Give me my answer.

Let me repeat it and so was Arabian imperialism

>USA WAS FOUNDED ON GREED , LUST AND MASS MURDER AND YOU ARE THE VICTIM.

And let me paraphrase it

THE ARABS AND THEIR LITTLE SULTANATE WAS FOUNDED ON GREED LUST AND MASS MURDER (INCLUDING 90M HINDUS THAT WERE KILLED) AND YOU ARE THE VICTIM

Now do you get it?

>do you get it you stupid

The stupid is some one who BS his way thru life and in the process belives that an Arabian warlord and caravan raider spoke to an Arabian deity via an angel and like I say Allah spoke to me too also via an angel and I ain't an old Arab

> slave of AIPAC ?

Better than being a slave of CAIR

I urge you to stop being a tablighee and read real books and abandon islam and be free again ...

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to And more islamic comedy part trois by dhimmi no more

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)