3 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Is Allah reallyGod? it seems that according to our dear deb's criteria he is not! read and laugh

Reader comment on item: The Temple Mount's Indian counterpart
in response to reader comment: Dear DNM

Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jul 11, 2010 at 17:57

So what did we learn from our dear deb this time? Nothing not a thing

For the readers read and laugh

>First of all my question to you is what is the proof that the Rabbis in Medina would ask Prophet Mohammad questions through Greek logic 101 ?

And first os all this little gem is in the sira and you will find it on pages 572-573 and if you do not like the questions by the Jewish Rabbis then destroy your Islamic books and good riddance

>A Jew who considers rest of the world as goyim and inferior why would he use an inferior logic ?

Hello: It is in the sira and I challenge you to prove me wrong

>To me it sounds unnatural since a Jew can never use the Greek logic. This is like a communist using Capitalist logic to justify his worldview.

Hello: It is in sirat rasul allah warts and all

For the readers: when Muslims have nothing to say they go after the pesky Jews

So: If Allah created this creation then who really created your Allah? Any guesses? Oh let me see those pesky Jews were beyond your Allah and his rasul's logic right and you do not like it!

>So your question of whether prophet Mohammad was asked questions by Jewish logic is without any logical basis. So it tells me you are false.

Hello: this is from the sira

Did you read sirat rasul allah in ibn Hisham's redaction al-sira al-nabawiyya? Did you read in even in urdu? And how come you did not know about this funny story?

How come you did not know that? Could it be because that you are ignorant or could it be you really know about this little gem but you were hoping that we kuffar do not know? So which one is it?

>Now let me come to the four criterion regarding Allah :

Oh this should be fun

>1. You must not have any beginning or any end.To make it easy you shall not be born or you shall not die.My Answer :

Your are answering your own criteria ?

> You have only one point to refute here. You want to say that Allah deceived the common people in case of Jesus' virgin birth.

Sure Allah describes himself as the best makkar these are not my words these are your Allah's words

> My question to you is why ? Remember each and every Jewish rabbi at the time of Jesus knew that to be Messiah a person should never be born or die.

What does this have to do with the fact that according to your own criteria Allah cannot be a God and Jesus is God?

>So why should Allah fake the virgin birth

Well let me repeat it

1. Allah is full of logic right?

2. Virgin birth is illogical

3. Allah is makkar or he who decieves (these are not my words these are his words) and he is the one who tells us that because he is makkar or he who decieves he placed on the cross the likes of Jesus and he rafa3ahu ila al-sama' ie Jesus did not die which makes him a god as per your own criteria right our dear deb al-tablighee?

4. Then Allah must have placed his like at the time of his birth

Now do you get it?

So congratulaions our dear deb but Jesus has no begining which would make him god

See? Your worst enemy is not us kuffar as we only tell you what kutub al-turath al-islami tell us and if you do not like them then burn them and get rid of them and join us kuffar and be a free human being again

>when he knows that his messiah's divinity will be challenged by the Jewish rabbis because he was born ?

What does this have to do with the fact that Allah tells us that he is makkar?he can even yikhda3 the Jewish Rabbis of yikhda3 means decieves

>So your logic fails here.

Where?

>Since each and every person in this world comes to being through the womb of a woman he or she can never be God.

Sure and it can be a khid3a by a person who is makkar

Oh the Arabic? May be you can ask the moron Zakir Naik to tell you what it means

>Regarding the death of Jesus Quran says that Jesus did not die on the cross but no where Quran says that Jesus did not die afterwards.

Sure which means that he is god

Many westerners are saying now days that Jesus survived crucifixion , came to India , preached and died in Indian Kashmir.

Oh the argument from kuffar? We are talking about the book of your Allah here and after all those kuffar harafu their books so why do you quote kutub maharafa? And your Allah tells us that Allah that is rafa3ahu ila al-sama' which means that Jesus is residing in Allah's little heaven

Oh you think that i should tell al-wahabiyuun that you our dear Deb disagrees with their Allah and agree with a bunch of western infildes that say that jesus died? You will have a fatwat al-takfeer issued against you at the blink of an eye!

>So by Quran it is proven that since Jesus was born and died , he is not god ?

Really? where does it say in the Qur'an that jesus died?

>2. You must not be limited to any particular place in the earth , i.e. you should be able to move everywhere on the earth.My Answer : My condition is still present. Name a person who is present at all the times in the world at all the places and I will accept that. Remember if Jesus was seen only in ancient Palestine , if he was present all over the world why he was not sighted by Emperor Augustus in Rome ?

Hello: how do you know that he is not all over the place? Let me guess you have no clue about "the argument from silence" right? But again Greek logic is beyond you and beyond your Allah and his rasul

Mr ignorant: neither you nor I can prove or disporve this little cockamamie criterion but until then Jesus could very well be all over

This is basic Greek logic that is beyond you and beyond your Allah

Allah? We do not even know that he look like and until you and i can see him and do lunch with him he cannot be any place

>3. You must not be bound by anything that mortals feel bounded to .My Answer : I think Abu Hanbali

ROTFL Paki Arabic it is Ibn Hanbal and do us a favor and stick to Urdu

See? You must be an Arab to be able to even discuss Islam

>said it very well. Allah is so powerful that he is not even bounded by his own words i.e. Quran. Allah can do anything since he is not bounded by anything.

Talk is cheap so where is Allah? why is he shy you think he should show up at the soccer finals in South Afraic and over a microphone he can introduce himself? But you know what? This will not happen because there ain't no Allah

> If Jesus is god then why did he need to become a Jew why he did not be a Roman ? Why was he attached to Jewish soil ?

And why is Allah an Arab? Allah does not and did not know anything beyond Arabia right? he did not even know anything about your own ancestors

Or may be Jesus aka God loves falafel and humuus and taboule and this is why he elected Palestine

>4. You can not be compared to anything on heaven on earth. Allah is incomparable.My Answer : Allah is infinite ,

Where is your evidence? Hard and solid

> he is incomparable.

Where is your evidence hard and solid

Oh Jesus? Your Allah calls him ghulaman zakiyan or the incomprable jesus these are not my words

>Western theology can compare only those things which you can either touch , see , hear , speak of or fill with.

Oh argument from kuffar! Oh spare us this one. I'm not interested in western theology I'm after your Allah

> You can not sense or compare Allah since he is beyond human senses. To understand this point of view you must give up Western philosophies and accept Islamic theological viewpoints which say that Allah is beyond human imagination and understanding.

How could you say that when neither you nor i have seen him?

Oh I have really a bridge to sell you

>Let us face it you can not understand Allah through Western methodologies.

What methodologies? name one

>To even have a morsel of understanding about Allah you need to use Islamic philosophy. Are you open minded enough to try that ?

I read this as you have realized that as per your own criteria allah flunks big time

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Submit a comment on this item

<< Previous Comment      Next Comment >>

Reader comments (176) on this item

Title Commenter Date Thread
1Indian supreme court's recent ruling on India's counter part of Temple Mount [234 words]PrashantNov 11, 2019 21:27255946
1truth always triumphs [18 words]MaalikNov 9, 2019 16:04255907
2Abdel Rauf has a girlfriend! What a disaster [114 words]dhimmi no moreFeb 7, 2013 07:38203279
3Islamic stand on Slavery is despicable [798 words]PrashantJun 15, 2018 23:59203279
The Egyptian al-Sheikh al-Hooweni: Enslaving of non Muslims abducted during Jihad would be boost the economies of Dar al-Islam [226 words]dhimmi no moreJun 18, 2018 14:33203279
1Another shady character in Daisy and her husband little legal saga [147 words]dhimmi no moreFeb 6, 2013 10:59203236
1The annoying Daisy Khan and her husband so called Mullah abd al-Rauf are in legal big time trouble and it serves them right [113 words]dhimmi no moreFeb 5, 2013 19:51203223
2Objective intellectualism is completely missing in the Islamic world [133 words]PrashantAug 5, 2012 21:55197704
12Another plan for a megamosque in Montreal is now a thing of the past [174 words]dhimmi no moreJul 6, 2010 07:25175172
4Gothic structures should be banned from civilized world [72 words]Muslimk***Jul 8, 2010 04:32175172
5Montreal's megamosque is now a thing of the past [86 words]dhimmi no moreJul 9, 2010 07:13175172
5More about the so called Sheikh Abdul Rauf and his annoying wife Daisy and we here in the US should stop the tax exempt status of houses of worship [280 words]dhimmi no moreJul 17, 2010 08:20175172
More about the annoying Daisy Khan and this time polygamy [132 words]dhimmi no moreJul 22, 2010 06:00175172
Daisy Khan watch and other sordid matters [118 words]dhimmi no moreJul 25, 2010 07:48175172
Daisy Khan watch and other sordid matters and this time St. Patrick"s Cathedral [211 words]dhimmi no moreJul 25, 2010 16:48175172
Before or after, same difference!!! [62 words]JaladhiJul 26, 2010 13:44175172
Hazart and naik and other sordid matters [146 words]dhimmi no moreJul 26, 2010 19:14175172
Daisy Khan watch this time the word imam and Arabic for wannabe Arabs [381 words]dhimmi no moreJul 27, 2010 07:05175172
7Another funny Muslim names from India and pakistan [80 words]dhimmi no moreJul 29, 2010 07:07175172
Daisy Khan watch and other sordid matters and this time she is clueless [210 words]dhimmi no moreJul 30, 2010 06:59175172
Daisy Khan watch and cocktail hour [425 words]dhimmi no moreJul 31, 2010 07:36175172
Daisy Khan watch and this time it is all in the name [547 words]dhimmi no moreAug 1, 2010 10:00175172
Daisy Khan watch and speaking of hate [357 words]dhimmi no moreAug 2, 2010 18:34175172
1Idol in Srinagar!!!! [63 words]Muslimk***Aug 3, 2010 04:05175172
Daisy Khan watch and a real gem [170 words]dhimmi no moreAug 5, 2010 07:56175172
Daisy Khan watch and blame the victims [205 words]dhimmi no moreAug 13, 2010 07:17175172
3Funny names of Mongol descendants in Hindustan [214 words]Muslimk***Aug 14, 2010 04:04175172
Daisy Khan watch and the ground zero mosque and an Egyptian Azhari who disagrees with her; Read and laugh [191 words]dhimmi no moreAug 14, 2010 14:43175172
4Daisy Khan watch and more bogus claims by the so called Skiekh Abdul Rauf [92 words]dhimmi no moreAug 24, 2010 07:28175172
1You are all Whabis [43 words]Ravi Ranjan Singh BharatPanthiSep 4, 2010 16:43175172
1No more petro-loot, no more bullying [69 words]Ravi Ranjan Singh BharatPanthiSep 5, 2010 08:47175172
Where are the WMD [126 words]Ravi Ranjan Singh BharatPanthiSep 5, 2010 09:08175172
2Iraq and Abdul Rauf's bogus claim [171 words]dhimmi no moreSep 6, 2010 07:27175172
1Muslim names for india and pakistan [62 words]AmnaAug 3, 2012 19:33175172
10Another victim of Arabian imperialism and Islam [328 words]dhimmi no moreAug 5, 2012 07:45175172
4God's helpdesk, unfortunately, is not open 24 by 7 [230 words]PrashantAug 5, 2012 21:39175172
Funny names [48 words]SomaiyaJul 20, 2019 12:49175172
The "ground zero" mosque in NYC [274 words]Bob JackMay 30, 2010 07:59173525
The strange case of Feisal Abdul Rauf [182 words]dhimmi no moreMay 21, 2010 06:28173190
2Thanks for your 2001 article on Babri Mosque [141 words]PPSMay 21, 2010 02:53173184
74All Mongols Should be deported to Mongolistan AKA Pakistan [212 words]Muslimk***May 19, 2010 04:45173058
My Answer to Muslimkush [190 words]Debanjan BanerjeeMay 22, 2010 09:53173058
Muslims have no claims to Jeruslaem and Omar never made it to Jerusalem [126 words]dhimmi no moreMay 24, 2010 07:02173058
Dear DNM [160 words]Debanjan BanerjeeMay 24, 2010 23:48173058
Mongolistan aka pakistan part Two [147 words]Muslimk***May 30, 2010 16:18173058
All Mongols Should be deported to Mongolistan AKA Pakistan-Part 2 [82 words]Muslimk***May 31, 2010 17:26173058
My reply to MuslimKush [138 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 1, 2010 00:47173058
My reply to MuslimKush [220 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 1, 2010 00:55173058
More about omar al-farooq [278 words]dhimmi no moreJun 1, 2010 18:09173058
My question to DNM [103 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 3, 2010 00:49173058
Our dear Deb and his masters the Arabs part deux [565 words]dhimmi no moreJun 3, 2010 19:24173058
Mongolistan aka pakistan part three [83 words]Muslimk***Jun 4, 2010 06:45173058
Our dear Deb and the etymologies of the words masr,Hindu and Syria [1095 words]dhimmi no moreJun 4, 2010 07:17173058
The saga on Omar al-farooq again [357 words]dhimmi no moreJun 4, 2010 18:44173058
More answer to DNM [322 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 6, 2010 13:31173058
More answer to DNM [714 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 8, 2010 00:13173058
2converted mongols in Hindustan [192 words]Muslimk***Jun 9, 2010 16:30173058
Cherry picking time [1081 words]dhimmi no moreJun 9, 2010 18:43173058
My answer to Muslimkush [433 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 10, 2010 01:05173058
So did Paul Revere exist? [183 words]dhimmi no moreJun 11, 2010 07:12173058
Paul Revere and Omar al-farooq read and laugh [278 words]dhimmi no moreJun 11, 2010 07:42173058
2Mongols in Hindustan [128 words]Muslimk***Jun 11, 2010 14:10173058
This evidence is not enough [134 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 11, 2010 21:27173058
On the question of Indian Muslims [185 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 11, 2010 22:51173058
The Brits are coming... the Brits are coming! Paul Revere and Omar al-Farooq and islamic delusions [1182 words]dhimmi no moreJun 12, 2010 09:17173058
Cherry picking time [611 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 13, 2010 01:18173058
Mongols in Hindustan -part 2 [255 words]Muslimk***Jun 13, 2010 04:41173058
The Brits are coming... the Brits are coming! Paul Revere and Omar al-Farooq and islamic delusions part deux [585 words]dhimmi no moreJun 13, 2010 06:52173058
More delusions from our dear deb and his little interest in paul Revere [307 words]dhimmi no moreJun 13, 2010 14:23173058
1Mongols in Hindustan -part 3 [315 words]Muslimk^^^Jun 14, 2010 14:41173058
Crerry picking time? Really? You are not even original [1512 words]dhimmi no moreJun 17, 2010 07:14173058
Cherry picking time? really? Part deux [53 words]dhimmi no moreJun 17, 2010 07:39173058
More Cherry Picking time - Part 2 [802 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 18, 2010 01:02173058
The Muslim comedy by our dear Deb and argument from age [784 words]dhimmi no moreJun 19, 2010 09:41173058
The Byzantine Church of the Umayyads aka al-masjad al-aqsa [86 words]dhimmi no moreJun 19, 2010 09:46173058
Tamr (dates) picking time and Oh the year of the Hijra [170 words]dhimmi no moreJun 19, 2010 10:11173058
Answer to DNM [129 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 20, 2010 02:08173058
Picking more apples [195 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 20, 2010 02:15173058
1Who is really a Zionist? our dear Deb is saying that anyone who uses CE instead of AD must be a Zionist! [357 words]dhimmi no moreJun 20, 2010 17:49173058
1The Byzantine Church of the Umayyads aka al-masjad al-aqsa part deux [386 words]dhimmi no moreJun 20, 2010 18:09173058
Our dear Deb is comparing tamr wa tareed and you are not even original [168 words]dhimmi no moreJun 20, 2010 18:20173058
It is all in the inscriptions [176 words]dhimmi no moreJun 21, 2010 06:13173058
Our daer Deb is saying that a Zionist is anyone who uses CE instead of AD read and laugh the long version [1556 words]dhimmi no moreJun 21, 2010 06:59173058
My answer to DNM [1356 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 23, 2010 01:04173058
Our dear Deb and Arabian imperialism [455 words]dhimmi no moreJun 23, 2010 06:15173058
Our dear deb and the very long version [2108 words]dhimmi no moreJun 23, 2010 18:30173058
DNM think before you write - Part 1 [435 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 24, 2010 00:15173058
The bogus tawheed in the Sira [209 words]dhimmi no moreJun 24, 2010 06:20173058
41The bogus letters of Muhammad [60 words]dhimmi no moreJun 24, 2010 06:26173058
Reply to DNM [294 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 25, 2010 00:00173058
My Answer to DNM [76 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 25, 2010 00:05173058
My answer to DNM [1876 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 25, 2010 14:17173058
al-Ruum in the Qur'an and our dear Deb [1280 words]dhimmi no moreJun 25, 2010 17:57173058
More islamic comedy and the saga of the letters of Abul Qasim [701 words]dhimmi no moreJun 26, 2010 07:14173058
Our dear Deb: so who really created your Allah and you will find the answer in the sira [434 words]dhimmi no moreJun 26, 2010 07:35173058
The bogus letters of Muhammad and this time his so called letter to the so called al-Muqawqas read and laugh [1717 words]dhimmi no moreJun 26, 2010 10:17173058
The islamic crusades aka Arabian imperialism [756 words]dhimmi no moreJun 26, 2010 15:36173058
More answer to DNM [104 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 27, 2010 00:27173058
More answer to DNM [588 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJun 27, 2010 00:49173058
Worst cannibals in the world [140 words]Muslimk***Jun 27, 2010 05:24173058
Our dear deb and the very long version part deux and ignorance is bliss [1094 words]dhimmi no moreJun 27, 2010 08:12173058
Slight correction [20 words]dhimmi no moreJun 28, 2010 06:48173058
The islamic comedy big time [1324 words]dhimmi no moreJun 28, 2010 20:31173058
Our dear deb has no evidence to support his bogus claim that there were really letters or that the Greeks or the Persians were a threat to Muhammad [269 words]dhimmi no moreJun 29, 2010 06:42173058
Our dear Deb and the saga of the weeper goes on and on [1527 words]dhimmi no moreJun 29, 2010 07:40173058
So why did the Arabs invade Egypt? Were the Egyptians a threat to Muhammad? [59 words]dhimmi no moreJun 29, 2010 08:05173058
My reply to DNM [243 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 2, 2010 23:33173058
More islamic ignorance [366 words]dhimmi no moreJul 3, 2010 18:14173058
And more islamic comedy part trois [2345 words]dhimmi no moreJul 4, 2010 08:29173058
The bogus letters of Muhammad and were the greeks and the Persians a threat to his little sultanate? [200 words]dhimmi no moreJul 5, 2010 06:42173058
Reply to DNM [1412 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 6, 2010 02:21173058
Our dear Deb agrees that the Qur'an says that Jesus is God read and laugh [2722 words]dhimmi no moreJul 6, 2010 20:53173058
Where is your evidence our dear Deb? [503 words]dhimmi no moreJul 7, 2010 07:46173058
Hi DNM [100 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 7, 2010 23:36173058
More to DNM [937 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 8, 2010 00:09173058
Argument from islamophobia! Read and laugh [266 words]dhimmi no moreJul 8, 2010 17:41173058
1The Hindu genocide and those that deny it [1800 words]dhimmi no moreJul 8, 2010 18:39173058
The Qur'an and cosmology! Ptolemaic cosmology in the Qur'an v. Galileo, Copernicus and Kepler [554 words]dhimmi no moreJul 9, 2010 07:06173058
Our dear Deb and his little criteria and Allah [963 words]dhimmi no moreJul 10, 2010 08:13173058
Reply to DNM [608 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 10, 2010 09:57173058
Our dear Deb and his "criteria" and Jesus [643 words]dhimmi no moreJul 10, 2010 15:36173058
Dear DNM [599 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 11, 2010 01:26173058
More deb [1410 words]dhimmi no moreJul 11, 2010 08:31173058
1Is Allah reallyGod? it seems that according to our dear deb's criteria he is not! read and laugh [1523 words]dhimmi no moreJul 11, 2010 17:57173058
Cherry picking time and the muslim mind [276 words]dhimmi no moreJul 12, 2010 18:36173058
More reply to DNM [484 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 14, 2010 04:56173058
More cherry picking with DNM [163 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 15, 2010 02:16173058
1Arab-mongol settlements worse than European settlements [890 words]Muslimk***Jul 15, 2010 14:29173058
our dear deb and on being a munafiq kabeer [1131 words]dhimmi no moreJul 16, 2010 07:33173058
More reply to DNM [586 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 16, 2010 23:23173058
My reply to Muslimkush [1730 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 17, 2010 02:53173058
1Easter in the Qur'an and our dear deb [1386 words]dhimmi no moreJul 17, 2010 07:07173058
My answer to DNM [203 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 17, 2010 22:51173058
Arab-Mongol-persian tribalism and it's aftermath!! [1273 words]Muslimk***Jul 18, 2010 07:34173058
1Our dear Deb al-tablighee and as per islamic theology only Allah can be blamed and not "Jiffy" (sic) [1983 words]dhimmi no moreJul 18, 2010 07:37173058
You can only blame Allah [87 words]dhimmi no moreJul 18, 2010 08:19173058
Our dear deb was not able to get a green card, The US and the his masters the saudi Arabs and other sordid matters [321 words]dhimmi no moreJul 18, 2010 13:54173058
Our dear deb and Arabian imperialism and its victims and in this case Dr. Sayid el-Qimini [260 words]dhimmi no moreJul 18, 2010 17:03173058
Easter in the Qur'an and our dear deb part deux [906 words]dhimmi no moreJul 19, 2010 06:48173058
My reply to DNM [309 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 19, 2010 23:48173058
Reply to DNM [243 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 20, 2010 00:40173058
If Jefferson was indeed a "faggot" then he was in good company [767 words]dhimmi no moreJul 21, 2010 06:58173058
Medieval Muslim tabligee wahabi sect- A source of Knowledge???? [199 words]Muslimk***Jul 21, 2010 08:59173058
Hypocrite Mongol minds need lessons in history [293 words]Muslimk***Jul 21, 2010 09:36173058
Tom Jeffy's pet dog DNM [366 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 23, 2010 12:14173058
1Arab-Mongol-persian tribalism and it's aftermath!! -Part 2 [299 words]Muslimk***Jul 25, 2010 04:55173058
Our dear Deb who has no regards for his Hindu ancestors and charity really starts at home [789 words]dhimmi no moreJul 25, 2010 07:12173058
If Jefferson was indeed a "faggot" then he was in good company part deux [385 words]dhimmi no moreJul 25, 2010 10:28173058
Mr DNM has no answers to my questions [405 words]Debanjan BanerjeeJul 30, 2010 23:20173058
Our dear Deb who has no regards for his Hindu ancestors and charity really starts at home part deux [950 words]dhimmi no moreAug 1, 2010 07:49173058
Arabised companions in Hindustan [462 words]Muslimk***Aug 1, 2010 09:49173058
Lost tablighees and wannabe Arabs [323 words]dhimmi no moreAug 3, 2010 07:42173058
Arab-Mongol-persian tribalism and it's aftermath!! -Part 3 [103 words]Muslimk***Aug 14, 2010 14:57173058
The real issue here is the American exceptionalism [152 words]Debanjan BanerjeeAug 18, 2010 02:01173058
1The true history [337 words]Thomas BrunswickAug 22, 2010 04:11173058
13ground zero mosque [120 words]TerryAug 22, 2010 06:42173058
3There is really "true history"? [966 words]dhimmi no moreAug 23, 2010 07:30173058
American Exceptionalism And Muslim Imperialism [448 words]Muslimk***Aug 25, 2010 05:07173058
1Information [228 words]ThomasAug 25, 2010 08:19173058
1Information about what? Oh the book of ignorance? [648 words]dhimmi no moreAug 28, 2010 08:33173058
Justifying every crime is a habit and disease infused in Jihadis. [263 words]Ravi RanjanSep 1, 2010 03:18173058
1You can think nothing beyond [48 words]Ravi Ranjan Singh BharatPanthiSep 4, 2010 16:19173058
Scope for Turks [65 words]Ravi RanjanSep 4, 2010 16:33173058
No need to go so far [56 words]Ravi Ranjan Singh BharatPanthiSep 5, 2010 07:40173058
Regular reader [26 words]Sushama DhawaleFeb 18, 2013 14:36173058
Debanjan banerjee...from bengal [80 words]cmtljnpkisvji1683Jun 10, 2014 15:41173058
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf to convert the now-shuttered Burlington Coat Factory into a mosque. [154 words]CarlaMay 17, 2010 17:39172871
Cordoba mosque -an insult to humanity [63 words]Muslimk***Jun 18, 2010 04:51172871
Cordoba House - once capital of the Islamic Caliphate and the expansion of Shariah Law. [177 words]CarlaMay 17, 2010 17:15172864
12Hindus will support building of Jewish Temple at Temple Mount & Christian Church at Haggia Sofia [39 words]vaniMar 16, 2010 14:39170234
3HINDUSTAN [52 words]kumarDec 19, 2007 01:48116502
2Re: Hindustan [56 words]magadhApr 13, 2008 05:55116502
2The word Hindustan is not an Arabic word and our dear magadh needs to stick to Urdu [133 words]dhimmi no moreJun 6, 2010 17:03116502
6Arab Sex [696 words]RamaMar 5, 2007 02:3980252
81Why Islam should have been stamped out from India in 1947 [562 words]SankatFeb 28, 2007 13:5079360
3Islamic aggression in India [485 words]ArvindAug 11, 2005 14:5124578

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Is Allah reallyGod? it seems that according to our dear deb's criteria he is not! read and laugh by dhimmi no more

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

ADVERTISEMENTS

eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2019 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)