69 million page views

To Anon..your answers

Reader comment on item: Something Rotten in Denmark?
in response to reader comment: TO MANDY..U POOR THING!

Submitted by Another one (Egypt), Feb 23, 2006 at 19:32

depends on the country policy,and you will have to get a permission from the goverment first for building such a thing as churches, temples, pagodas or even mosques, then report to the construction department to investigate depending on the location & how many buildings from the same kind around, is there any necessity for building it like the lack of such a building in that
area or not ...etc

you are always allowed to follow your own religion or celebrate your holy days..
in some cases like my country the majority between muslims and christians,those are the ones who can get a holiday from their work for feasts and religious festivals...
others can celebrate as they like as long they wont cause any harm to the other parties..

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2024 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)