69 million page views

Good luck

Reader comment on item: Obama's Mansion, Saddam's Money
in response to reader comment: We'll Get 4 Delicious Years to Air His Dirty Laundry

Submitted by kman (United States), Nov 4, 2008 at 00:16

And, where do you suppose "we" will be able to "air this dirty laundry"??

The liberal Democratic press already has about 80% of the U.S. media locked up. With Obama in charge, where do you think the remaining 20% will go to?

There are a lot of people who are aware of what is going on but, we have been locked out. Almost all you can do is sit back and watch in horror as the last days play out to a deluded U.S.population .

Note the increasing boldness of the "moderate" Muslims.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Good luck by kman

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2022 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)