What can be done to protect Israel from Iranian retaliation ?
Reader comment on item: Israeli Jets vs. Iranian Nukes
Submitted by Govind (India), Jun 16, 2007 at 12:02
Before attacking Iran , we must fully prepare to protect Israel from possible Iranian retaliation ,
1) Give free gas masks and other safety equipments to all Israelis ( all Jews , Christians , Druze , Westeners in Israel) .
2) Renovate all bunkers in Israel and equip with all possible food , water , medicines
3) Start emergency drills to gear up Israel for possible Iranian attack.
4) Inform all reserve Soldiers of IDF to be prepared for the Tough War.
5) Enlist Volunteers in Israel to replace all important positions in Israel when reservists will move on the border to defend Israel.
6) Invite Pro Israel Volunteers to come to Israel or support Israel in every possible thing.
7) US should give nuclear shield to Israel and closely cooperation Israel to defend itself in wake of attack of Iran.
8) Give anti missile system to Israel to stop Iranian Missiles .
9) Special Defense Preparations to safeguard Dimona Nuclear Reactor.
10) Watching all the muslims in Israel including West Bank and Gaza.
11) Be prepared to fight on all the fronts by all potential enemies in and around Israel.
12) Hizbullah will try and shower Israel with rockets and attack Israeli cities in North.
13) Give clear warning to Syria to stay away from the war or be prepared for devastating response.
14) Give F-22 and stealth aircraft to Israeli Airforce to carry out operation to destroy Iranian Nuclear Facilities.
15) Use active diplomatic efforts to keep Russia and China to refrain from aiding Iranian Mullahs with latest military equipments.
16) Wage a psychological warfare against Iranian Regime and warn them that " Iran " will be bombed to stone age if they will dare to attack Israel or US forces with dirty weapons.
17) Make Complete Israel ready and on high alert before attacking Iran .
18) Don't disclose your strategy , plans and dates to disarm Iran , it will alert them and give them time to prepare accordingly.
19) During Iranian Conflict whole World media will be focused on Iran War , Use this golden Time to wipe out Hamas , Hizballah , Islamic Jehad and other Terror outfits in and around Israel.
20) US led coalition troops should utilise this oppurtunity to crush the Islamist uprising in Iraq and Afghanistan. All the targets should be identified before hand and should be taken out during war. Try and eliminate Terrorists like Khalid Meshal , Muqtada al Sadr , Ismail Haniya , Shiekh Hassan Nasrallah during war time. Because without eliminating the top leadership , its not possible wipe out these Terror groups. As soon as these charismatic Jehadi leaders will die , the movement will be fragmented and loose its power.
21) Also prepare and pressure Pakistani Dictator Pervez Musharaf to wipe out Jehadi elements in North West Frontier Province and Waziristan in Pakistan. and also US Army to carry out special operations against Al Qaida Terrorists in Pakistan.
That is prepare fully before attacking Iran . We need lightening strike with full military might. Make sure to make widest coalition possible to disarm Iran.That is few soldiers from France , Australia , Poland , Ukraine , India , UK , Canada , Germany , Italy , Scandinavia will help US to defend the war in public arena as well.
We will disarm Iran and will win this war against this rogue iranian regime but we have to make sure that Israel is not harmed . Israel is only one and real ally of civilised World in Middle East , we must ensure that Israel is safe , secure and well protected from any threat. We cannot afford to lose this valuable ally to few terrorist ayatullahs.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (187) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes