Make Master Plan to destroy all Iranian Nuclear and Miltary Facilities .
Reader comment on item: Israeli Jets vs. Iranian Nukes
Submitted by Proud Warrior (India), Jun 12, 2007 at 10:43
First of all we must acknowledge that Iranian Nukes are not only threat to Israel , but it is in fact threat to whole civilised world. It will threaten USA , Russia ,India , European Countries and all other countries which don't agree to the utopian version of Iranian Islamism. World Communty ( Specially Non Muslim Countries) should meet and discuss the problem seriously and take right decision immediately.These steps can be taken now:
1) Urgent Meeting of Security Council and UNO to discuss the Iranian Nuclear Threat .
2) Impose harsh sanctions and trade embargo on Iran.
3) Complete halt business and other ties with Iran.
4) Stop all the flights and communications with Iran.
5) Give clear ultimatum and start sending coalition forces to Persian Gulf to pressure Iran.
6) Complete Air , Land and Sea Blockade of Iran.
7) Psychological War fare and try for a popular coup for regime change in Iran. and ask them to allow weapons inspectors to Nuclear Facilities.Make sure Russia , India , China joins Coalition efforts to disarm Iran and its possible with the help of Tony Blair type diplomacy .
8) Encircle Iran from all sides that is US Forces coming from Iraqi side , US Forces coming from Afghanistani Side , US forces in Persian Gulf packed with US Aircraft Carriers and Nuclear Submarines in the areas. Make your Airforce Reinforcements ready in Airbases in Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan , India , Jordan , Qatar , UAE , Bahrain , Oman , Kuwait and Turkey.
9) Give full support , Military hardware , F-16s , bunker buster bombs , tactical nukes , Nuclear defense shield , Anti Missile Defense , and other possible logistics to our real Ally Israel . and make sure that Israel is ready for any situation.
10) After that start the operation " disarming Iran ' with all possible help from our allies and friends.
We will win no doubt. Go ahead and disarm Iran. otherwise It will be too late.
Long Live Freedom.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (187) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes