69 million page views

After four years the Rep could "dump" Trump if unhappy!

Reader comment on item: What's a Conservative to Do? Vote for Pence

Submitted by stevenl (United States), Oct 17, 2016 at 16:53

A small group of "CONSERVATIVEs" (Elite), claims to represent all the Republicans yet prefers to side with the democrats and give up on a number of major amendments! That is strange to say the least. What if Hillary tricks them and win not four but eight years? Then what? By that time a whole generation of Americans may have lost any chance to recover any influence in the Gvt. For four years the Repub majority accomplished nothing! Hillary is smarter than all of them together.

She controls aleady now, from outside, the WH, the DOJ, the SD and the FBI. Having done very little for the country but a lot for herself, she has damaged significantly the country. The Conservatives want more of the Obama BS! She will give IT to them.

The Republicans may even lose the senate this year! Then what?
Eisenhower and Reagan put aside, the US foreign policy is abysmal! Tks to the geniuses from the SD!


Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2023 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)