3 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Another point Faisal

Reader comment on item: Is Allah God?
in response to reader comment: it not seem to me an advice

Submitted by PCMadness (New Zealand), May 24, 2006 at 21:54

"Submitted by faisal, May 15, 2006 at 13:50

There are enormous problems in this world specailly in west too , like single mom , church abuses , homosex , lesbians and no marriages too even when these are against Law of God ,even when they saw the punishment on those in Bible too . Why my friends dont spend energies in these problems and stop commenting on Muslims."

Just another point Faisal. The reason why "we" comment on muslims is because all "muslims" on this board seem to do is launch tirades of abuse about how depraved the west is. 95% of westerners are normal, law abiding citizens. The remaining 5% does not mean that our society is bad. You couldn't say anything different about Islamic/muslim societies. The only difference is the majority of law abiding, normal muslims are too cowardly to speak out against the 5% that are causing the prolems.

I, personally, am sick of your holier than thou attitudes toward the west, it's a question of choice how you behave and live your life, whether or not you embrace a religion. The majority choose the right path. the rest, the minority, in most cases where the law has been broken, are dealt with. We at least try to stop or control these problems

Muslims on the other hand seem to answer to no one except Allah, you stand by and watch while whilst your religion is hijacked by the warped minority , who believe me will never see heaven. However, all you who remain silent are complicit in these acts, by the sheer fact that you remain silent, and come the day you will be judged on your failings in that respect.

The big difference is we have choice....muslims don't. You have one path, dictated to by a book that is reinforced by your imams. It seems Muslims do not seem to be able to trust themselves with having any choice, but NEED to be dictated to. It says alot about how much faith your religious leaders have in your ability to choose the right path.

Just as an aside. How would you sort out the PROBLEM of Homosexuals and Lesbians? Are you suggesting that there are no gays in Islam, or Muslim men that have sex with whom they please outside of wedlock? Think very carefully before you answer. I know what you want he answer to be...but believe me, that will be the wrong answer.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Another point Faisal by PCMadness

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)