for the ignorants of Islam who are trying to give baseless advice named Generation of Tomorrow, and to any moslem who thinks the same way
Submitted by sure enough observer (Brazil), May 12, 2007 at 18:06
I would like to add my comments on your comments as follows:
1. You presumed wrongly that I didn't read your koran.. and for your information, I read the koran in its original arabic text, not like you in a misleading english interpretation ..
2. If you know your koran and the what is called abrogating and abrogated verses, you will realize that you don't know your islam nor your koran nor the beginnings of your mohamed.
3. You claim there is no contradiction in your koran while it is full of contradictions based on the abrogating and the abrogated verses I referred to above. in addition, do you know the reasons of descending of the verses?? Does the real God Almighty need justifications or explanation to descend any verse in the first place.??
4. Did you study how the koran was gathered and the phases it went through till it reached your hands??
5. Did you see the copy of moshaf Othman that is without dots nor the vowelling marks (kept in the Egyptian House of Books and Documents located in Bab El Khalq in Cairo, Egypt), and asked yourself how a dot (.) can change the whole meaning of a sentence?? did you read the Al Naml 27:40 and realized how one single dot can change it completely ?? just try and judge by your self instead of bragging about something very clear and very obvious.. your islam is nothing but a cult, a gang, created by a gangester named Mohamed, son of Amna, and headed by him.
6. To show you how ignorant of your Islam, I would suggest you to visit this Islamic site that is designed to spread your Islam, and see how misleading you are and how rotten your Islam is:
http://www.thequran.com/Read.aspx?t=1,2,3,4,5&s=1&fv=1&tv=7 read the Koran and the different famous English "translations" and the abrogated verses.. and put into consideration that most of these ‘interpretations' are very far from the Arabic script.. lol to let you get the best out of your visit to this Islamic site, you tick the first 5 boxes (arabic text + 4 english interpretations).. go through soora by soora and see it occurring over and over again...
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/dispTargam.asp?l=arb&t=eng&nType=1&nSora=34&nAya=25 mohamed, as per Koran, was a criminal .. they interpreted the Arabic word ‘crimes' into ‘sins' .. read for yourselves 34:25 .. You moslems didn't read your Koran .. and this is from the site of Saudia Arabia as well .. another Islamic site aimed to spread Islam.
and then do yourself a big favor and compare these two verses:
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=5&nAya=101&t=eng "ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble".. Mohamed and his Allah want to hide the rottenness of Islam, koran 5:101
"Critically examine everything. Hold on to the good" 1 Thessalonians 5.21
And after that never try to allege that your allah (allat) is like my God.. no way.. your allah is the best deceiver:
http://www.muslimhope.com/DeceptionInIslam.htm Deception in Islam... and Allah, the best deceiver ..
http://mikeblume.com/moongod.htm Allah - the Moon God
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/skm30804.htm Allah The Moon God of Ancient Arab Pagan
Wake up and stop turning in circles.. the whole wolrd is watching you very carefully and your Islam must end real soon before it is too late.
The world knows your agenda: infiltrate, populate, legislate, subjugate, dominate and decapitate.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (237) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes