Our dear OMG and he is really a lost tablighee and dogs in the Qur'an
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Aug 26, 2009 at 18:31
Now our dear Oh My God who cannot read Qur'an (sic) in Arabic but that does not stop him from telling us what the Qur'an really says right our dear Oh My God al-Tablighee?
>In verse 18 God tells us that they had their dog with them.
Really? then I have a few questions for you:
1. Where does it say in qissat ahl al-kahf (and no I do not translate arabic for wannabe Arabs like you) that this ina al-raqeem kalb ahl al-kahf? Oh i will help you this time: Truly al-raqeem is the dog of the people iof the cave. You will not find it and your claim so far is bogus and how come you did not know that? could it be because you cannot read the Arabic which you cannot? or could it be that you read bogus tablighee translations and you have no clue what the Qur'an really says? or could it be that you were hoping that we infidles do not know? So which one is it?
2. Are you aware that the ancient Ulama had no clue what the rasm of the word ALRQM really means and calling it the dog of ahl al-kahf was no more than a guess and only allahu a3lam? How come you did not know that?and you know what? If the ulama did not know what this word really means it could mean that the Qur'an either predates Muhammad or that the Qur'an was canonized 2-3 centuries after the death of Muhammad (see Cook).
3. Now here is your lesson for today: the rasm of the word ALRQM is from Syriac DQS (and no I'm not even interested in teaching a lost tablighee like you Syriac either) and the Syriac word DQS is the name of the Roman emperor Decius which makes lots of sense so was Decius a dog our dear Oh My God the lost tablighee?
4. Are you aware that your so called prophet the Arabian warlord and caravan raider PLAGIARIZED a story of fiction from asateer al-qadama' from the Syrians and the Greeks and it is astaghfirullah al-3azeem a real Christian story OF FICTION called "the seven sleeprs of Ephesus" and called it the words of your Arabian Allah? Shame
5. And here is your bonus for today: are you aware that the Ulama EDITED yes edited the rasm of the word ALRQM by adding a shadda and fatha above the letter reh and a kasra under the letter qaf and and added two dots for the letter qaf and added two dots for the letter yeh and a kasra for the letter meem! So much for the unedited Qur'an
And do me a favor it is not your tablighee "verses of Qur'an" but verses of THE Qur'an but I can spot a tablighee a mile away by your lack of understanding of al al-ta3reef in both Arabic and English
The rest of your post? It is drivel
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (129) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes