Another victim of Arabian imperialism and of Islam and more mistakes in the Qur'an
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Aug 3, 2011 at 08:31
Our dear Revive who lives among kuffar that pay the cost of his health care and his welfare check right our dear Revive?
>'I have not created Jinn and mankind except that they Worship Me Alone'
Wow I'm so impressed but before I go to the nearest mosque and recite al-shahada I have the following questions
1. Did you ever meet a jinn? And do they exist? and where is the evidence that they exist and the following will not be accepted
- My stupid Mullah told me so
- I Revive the wannabe Arab say so
- Tendentious Pakistani web sites
- the moron Zakir Naik says so
- Ambassador Akabr Zeb says so
2. And why is Allah that needy and insecure? you think we should get him to sit with a طبيب نفسي and work on these issues and the jinn thing?what do you think? Oh do not panic may be we can do lunch with Allah and order the ham and the white wine for me and i will do the talking as Allah speaks no Urdu
ROTFL Pakistani Arabic but like a typical deobandi/tablighee you have no clue about al al-ta3reef and even if your bogus transliteration it should be adh-dhariyaat so let me fix your bogus transliteration and it should be
and not your Pakistani bogus Arabic ad-dhariyaat
ya kharabi ya lahwi our dear revive is mangling Allah's Arabic
Which is Arabic a language that you cannot speak read or write
Oh there is more Allah's rasm of the word is really
ya nahar eswid Allah cannot even spell a proper Arabic word and it had to be edited by the ulama and what a scandal
Oh I urge you to leave islam and get a grip on reality
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (122) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes