69 million page views

Not a bad assessment Dr, Pipes, but one thing I have to point out

Reader comment on item: Two Palestines, Anyone?

Submitted by Bryan Jackson (Canada), Jun 19, 2007 at 11:15

There is going to be a Palestine one day. It's just a matter of when. Israel knows this well, so do the Palestinians, so it ultimately devolves down to whether the war is won with guns (as Hamas seeks) or with words (what Fatah is doing - when was the last time Fatah actually pulled a terrorist attack? 90% of the time now the attacks are from Hamas, most of the other 10% are from Hezbollah) and what the final result is.

It's no secret that Palestinians are trying their best to get the heck out of Gaza right now, because they know what's coming and don't like it. I think most Palestinians by now realize that Israel is here to stay, and they will most benefit from ending the fight against them. Israel could also grow some balls and tell those settlers who keep causing mayhem to come back to Israel itself.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Not a bad assessment Dr, Pipes, but one thing I have to point out by Bryan Jackson

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2022 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)