69 million page views

Another jihadi momeen

Reader comment on item: India, the Most Pro-Israel Country
in response to reader comment: .y0u are wr0ng.d0n't use bad language to justify y0ur self

Submitted by cmtljnpkirptsvji1683 (China), Jun 21, 2013 at 04:37

Hello Amir-ul-momeen,

You are another JUST one of the arab slaves,Do you know that 99.0 % percent of your umma are fanatics.The remaining 1% either do not know what is written in your terror instruction manual ( the words spoken by some ? to Mr. Pubh) OR they know and choose not to follow it.

Out of the 99.0 % fanatics of say 1.5 billion, ie @ 1485 million, at least 10 % believe in blood jihad, and the remaining vast majority believe in soft jihad,

Soft jihad has various forms, Love jihad, cultural jihad , taqqiya jihad,etc, best example of soft jihad can be seen in the Bollywood tamasha industry.

So it is natural that your ilk is violent and criminal , Read history , the so called crusades were started by your umma, it took the natives of europe more than 300 years to respond. They europeans started fighting back only after your arab masters reached Pottiers .The crusade on the part of the european natives was neccesary ....

Similarly in India , your jihad on our dharmic culture starts with Md Bin Qasim in the 8 th century.We fought back valiantly through the efforts of many of our sacred heroes like Rana pratap, Guru Govind singh, Shivaji, etc to name a few.

Do you know the meaning of Hindu Kush ??? u so called " victim " of Islamophobia "? Do you know that your umma has committed a genocide on the hindus and sikhs of kashmir ?

it is obviously the largest Mafia in the world.

What the hell are you doing in a kuffar land ... ?

Vande mataram !! Sat sri Akal. !!!!

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Another jihadi momeen by cmtljnpkirptsvji1683

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2022 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)