69 million page views

You can contact Geert Wilders...

Reader comment on item: Will Geert Wilders Show His Film on the Koran[, Fitna]?
in response to reader comment: How to contact Mr. Wilders?

Submitted by Gloria (United States), Mar 28, 2008 at 14:00

One place you can reach Geert Wilders is at the Dutch Parliament where he is an MP. The address is: Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal, Attn: MP Geert Wilders, Postbus 20018, 2500 EA The Hague,The Netherlands.

I'm sure he'd appreciate the support.


Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2024 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)