4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Replies to SHOMI

Reader comment on item: Advice to Non-Muslim Women against Marrying Muslim Men
in response to reader comment: My take on stereotyping

Submitted by Jessica (Canada), Oct 29, 2019 at 02:27

It's nice to see you back in the forum again Shomi. For starter you accused me of being a troll on here few years back in 2014..would I be trolling for 5 years in here this is so ridiculous and nuisance . I was so angry at you and you got some ladies to think I fabricated my story..the one think I fabricated my story they knew who they are and I don't need to say their name..and last year i did made a few posts and yelled at them and got my anger out of my chest..it isn't fair for me when people in here accused me something im not..

On your post you mentioned "stereotyping is unfair" why don't you look underneath Chelsea post she think all Mena men are liars. All mena men are scammers and manipulator isn't all these are stereotyping..maybe what's she been through with her mena man that's what she think. I made peace with Chelsea and I like to read her advice to the ladies on here..even though I never paint everyone with the same brush there are good and bad people all over in every country and religion..like Polly said 2 percent are good and the rest 98 percent are liars and cheaters and scammers..

this year I been with Mohamed for 5 years and he never lies or cheat or scams me. He always told me not everyone wants to get out of their country unless you are dead poor and in no way to make a living then you do anything to have a better life including sold yourself. Mohamed is happy the way he is he had his own small business he can make quite a living morocco and he's family sends him money all the time. His sister bring him the latest iPhone and laptop from France and watches. Each time he's family come and visit him always got him stuffs for him nice clothes..shoes..shirts.wallets.socks.jacket etc. So he likes the way he is in morocco and wants me to move there but I like Canada better .he know if he come here he will work like a horse in here and the cold weather in Canada.like I said in my previous post we are happy the way we are and I try to go see him once a year.I went there 3 times already and recently in august I came back from Europe and was a very short stays in morocco. Next time I go there I will go to Marekech I never been there..been to casablanca. Fes and Tangiers and we are not rushing to get marry anytime soon. I'm not rushing I been married before and he's mom is not arranging cousin or closed relatives to marry him. He's parents doesn't have a closed mind.and I NEVER have to spend money on him. I don't want to sponsor him and be responsible for him for the next 10 years thats not my agenda and he knows. And Perhaps he's the 1 percent out of the 99 percent.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Replies to SHOMI by Jessica

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)