69 million page views

I said that all along for so many years

Reader comment on item: Advice to Non-Muslim Women against Marrying Muslim Men
in response to reader comment: Response to "Nipped"

Submitted by Jessica (Canada), Jan 29, 2020 at 20:48

I think now one thing we do agree on..all these 5 years since I was here and I always say not all mena men are bad. I don't paint everyone with the same brush ..the bad one are never work always sitting in cafe all day talking to 30 women at a time and be never have a job and those working or hanging at tourist area to scams westerners..and I say 80 percent are bad that left the other 20 percent are good..and also the upbringing of the family..if not how can me and mohamed still good after 5 years..he never scams me aND never after visa or money or citizenship..and respect me and his family so much.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to I said that all along for so many years by Jessica

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)