69 million page views

Palestinian State

Reader comment on item: Bush is rewarding [Palestinian] terrorism

Submitted by A. Ahmed (United States), Jul 1, 2002 at 14:19

Mr Pipes and Mr. Zwick in his comments have said it all. Militants, who are the ones really controlling palestinians only believe in one state theory, The Palestinian state.

If they believed in two states, and wanted to live peacefully with Israel, they had opportunities, first when Trans-Jordan was formed by Britain on 80% of Palestinian land for arabs, later when the arab majority areas of the remaining 20% land was offered to arabs by U.N. which they rejected.
Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Palestinian State by A. Ahmed

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2021 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)