69 million page views

no palis no problem

Reader comment on item: The Aftermath of Attack in Gaza

Submitted by Jeremiah Stanton (United States), Jul 29, 2002 at 05:40

Let's be candid; The Palis are merely the spearpoint of the arab world's attempt to destroy Israel. Arab governments use proxy groups like hezzbollah and hamas among others and pay them 25k per suicide attack. The arabs are not ready to attack Israel country to country yet, so this war of attrition and murder will suffice for now. Besides terror groups and arab polities that are sworn enemies of Israel, there is another problem. That is the fifth columinists in israel; 1.4 million arabs within the green line. The palis want all settlements dismantled and want a judenrein state, but Israel must retain over a million arabs? One might ask who are the racists and exhibit a nazi mentality.

One million jews were forcibly evicted from arab lands with money and property stolen. Will they be allowed to return or be compensated? And yet, all we hear about is this canard of "millions" of displaced Palestinians. Considering hundreds of thousands left and not close to a million, how their numbers have grown is a question for family planners to answer

78% of mandated Palestine became transjordan in 1922 thanks to British largesse to then Prince abdullah, the hashemite, who was booted from arabia by ibn saud. This brings us to another canard frequently employed by Palis in their misinformation campaign to unknowledgeable americans and others. The palis are saying they are only left with 22% of originally mandated palestine on which to build a state. The inference is that the jews control the remaining 78%. In fact, as we have seen, Jordan comprises the bulk of mandated palestine. What arafat and his terror groups are saying is that they want the remaining 22% of what is left of Palestine, and free of jews to boot.

I advocate what has many precedents. Population transfer for all arabs out of Israel and also removed from judea and samaria. With 4/5's of mandated palestine now Jordan, and with a jordanian population that is 70% Palestinian, the move is a natural one. Israel cannot afford enemies within its borders, nor be outbirthed thus risk becoming a minority in a few decades within its own country. Those of you who are knowledgeable can name several population transfers, some forced, some advocated and approved of by the participants. Only separation between Israelis and Palis will ensure less conflict.

Giving up more land for peace will make israel weaker not stronger. The arab plan is to eliminate israel in stages, as they cannot yet to it in one fell swoop. Therefore, reducing the land area of israel and handing it over to avowed enemies only gives israel less response time and makes it more vulnerable.

Its time for all jews to become monolithic on certain issues. Support for Israel and vocalizing that fact is an imperative. lets hope all jews in the USA and elsewhere get more pro active in defending israel from its critics. No double standard on the war on terror. Its time to clean house once and for all. Maybe then, after letting their arab brothers rot in arab run camps for fifty years, the hagarenes might take in their own brethern. They have the oil revenue to do it. They wont because they love using them as pawns. So where does that leave us? Stay tuned


Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2023 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)