23 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Translations of this item:

Submit a comment on this item

Reader comments (23) on this item

Title Commenter Date Thread
Egypt has suffered with dictators, but islam is the most hurtful part. [67 words]Phil GreendFeb 9, 2013 10:26203356
1Egypt suffereing under Islam [114 words]PrashantFeb 10, 2013 12:00203356
A reverse thought is also worth considering [134 words]PrashantAug 31, 2012 02:26198265
Egypt and Islam [35 words]steve omaraAug 27, 2012 07:37198208
1The clueless Morsi revisted [87 words]dhimmi no moreAug 19, 2012 08:08198044
2The clueless Morsi [147 words]dhimmi no moreAug 16, 2012 09:23197958
Egypt [35 words]TrevorAug 12, 2012 21:24197863
8The amazing Muslim mind [371 words]dhimmi no moreAug 7, 2012 16:22197735
Time covers [9 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Samy AwadJul 29, 2012 15:51197519
In Egypt, who is for economic liberty? [73 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Jim WoodsJul 25, 2012 00:22197424
6I'm not so optimist as the author, about Egypt's future. [68 words]Dalton Catunda RochaJul 24, 2012 14:55197414
4The Moselm Brotherhood is Egypt's elected misery [163 words]NuritGJul 24, 2012 10:59197410
5Democtatically elected [92 words]saraAug 3, 2012 17:48197410
2typo? [55 words]the Grand Infidel of KaffiristanAug 3, 2012 21:56197410
1Yes, GIK you are right [76 words]saraAug 4, 2012 17:25197410
Muslim Brotherhood [167 words]ZeenaAug 13, 2012 14:20197410
2More drama in the life of Huma Abedin [123 words]dhimmi no moreAug 13, 2012 18:56197410
Islam Greatest Dream [131 words]Jules PostenAug 30, 2012 15:28197410
1Role of the West in Egypt's years of 'misery' [124 words]Ghulam MuhammedJul 24, 2012 09:52197409
6The "wily Zionists" [141 words]Yuval Brandstetter MDJul 26, 2012 05:38197409
4Those wily Ishmaelites [83 words]DEBORAH THE JUDGEJul 31, 2012 01:14197409
2"SCAF has ... an 80 percent chance of holding power" - I disagree and would give them 20%. [77 words]RobJul 24, 2012 09:43197408
5It is the economy [116 words]dhimmi no moreJul 24, 2012 08:25197407

Comment on this item

Name
Email Address (optional)
Title of Comments
Comments:

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

ADVERTISEMENTS

eXTReMe Tracker

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials written by Daniel Pipes on this site © 1968-2014 Daniel Pipes. Email: daniel.pipes@gmail.com

You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes